• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

really love the gentle giant, a bit harder to draw but had so much fun - awesome design

Hawlucha

4/10
Chesnaught just doesn't really appeal to me. I did like that minigame on pokemon.com that featured Chesnaught's Spiky Shield, though (too bad all the minigames are gone now).

Ditto

8/10
My favorite of final evolution the Kalos starters.

Edit: I was going to edit in a more in-depth response but was ninja’d. As for Ditto...
6/10
Design-wise it leaves a lot to be desired, but it does have an interesting gimmick.

Swadloon?

0/10
My least favorite Fire type and starter evolution. Its design is far too humanoid and weirdly proportioned for my tastes, and I'm a bit sour that our first genuine tiger Pokémon is just a guy in a fursuit basically. Also, considering that tigers are strong swimmers and are no strangers to water, I think the Fire typing isn't fitting.

Linoone

7.5/10
I think I'd like it more if it had a tail. That aside, I do think Morpeko is one of the better Pikaclones considering its (currently) unique typing, ability, and signature move. I think future Pikaclones should use it as a model to better stand out from both Pikachu and other Electric types.

Morelull

Back
Top Bottom