• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

2./10
not really for me, a bit odd
could be the design I don't like

Emolga

8/10
looks nice, do like it, in a way do love Electabuzz more

Cooperaja

5/10
meh for now, might like it might not
looks funny

Slowpoke

7/10

I don't typically enjoy mythic Pokemon, and normally, that would result in a low score. However, Zarude is just too cool, so I boosted this rating up a few points.

Ekans

9/10
lovely snake, love its design and typing

Leafeon

10/10 Pupa Pokémon are some of my very favorite designs, and Whirlipede is a top tier example. The idea of combining the concept of a curled-up millipede with pupation is absolutely genius if you ask me, and it looks absolutely badass as well! One of the absolute coolest Bug-types and Poison-types.

Dratini

1/10 - 0/10
best hide food from them
don't like their designs at all, annoying pests
never liked them - any caught ones for PokeDex just go straight in the PC box

Swinub

1/10
I don't like equines
not for me

Clauncher

Back
Top Bottom