• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

6/10. A classic Pokémon and necessary Pokémon in the Pokémon world. (Representing pollution) Galarian Weezing definitely has more going on with it. It’s definitely be kind of creepy to see in real life because it has two heads and some sort of third thing?

Furfrou

10/10, my favorite treasure of ruin. it's a perfect mix of cool and cute, and i adore its typing. the treasures of ruin are my favorite sub-legendaries in the series, i wouldn't give any of them below a 9 ^^

milotic!

8.7/10, i did NOT like it when i first saw it. i thought it looked weird and ugly. but the thing about it is that it grows on you everytime you see it. and its inspiration is super cool, i've always been interested in aztec myths.

decidueye

2/10. i really dislike it, i'm sorry. that entire line has never been one i'm particularly fond of and maybe the only starter line the entire thing of which i actively dislike. i feel a little bad saying it because i know how popular it is but... yeah. i just can't get behind its design, i dont even know why >m<

wigglytuff

Back
Top Bottom