• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

10/10. on the base level it's an ordinary everyday toucan just with a cannon beak
but then you have its shiny form where it reveals its true self: a bisexual icon!

1694431573335.png

liepard

(someone doesn't know what capoeira is smh) 3/10 also. it's just like, an owl, and not even a cool-looking one. at least it has a kind of cute name, even if it's not very creative.

mabosstiff

3/10 Coincidentally I watched an XY episode yesterday where this pokemon appeared. I just think is ugly even if I find the sound based theme to be interesting.

Whismur

10/10. that's literally the most precious line in pokemon history, jumpluff and its floaty brethren must be protected at all costs

flareon (my beloved)

Back
Top Bottom