• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

3/5. It's been so long since I played the King's Quest series. KQ7 was definitely the point where they started aiming for the modern approach to adventure games (i.e. non-lethal puzzles and/or no dead-endings) instead of the classic approach that required you to keep multiple save files to go back to.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBUkW3KT8Wg

Last edited:
9/10
It's one of my favorite SNES tracks too... and probably my favorite song from that soundtrack. It's near the middle as far as the game's musical styles go: not as sleepy as the earlier town themes but not as busy and loud as the later city themes.

As for one of my favorite songs from another console:

8.5/10 Another game I really want to play!

Composer: Yasunori Mitsuda

10/10 Sounds a lot more energetic (and better :p) than the original DPPt version.

Composer: David Wise

Back
Top Bottom