• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7/10 certainly an interesting track, sounds like it would be in a minigame within the game or in a more wacky kind of stage.

Since I've been replaying the GBA Castlevania games on the Switch, have two versions of a track from my favorite OST in the GBA installments.

Original:

Remix arrangement:

I give the first theme an 8/10 and the remix a 7/10. They're both good, but somehow I just liked the original version better. Those voice overs in the remix were unexpected...and I wonder if they were trying to imply something eerie.

8.5/10 I actually quite like how this sounds like what you would expect a tavern to sound, with the somewhat "messy" way the band plays their music (maybe after a few drinks of alcohol), but still coherent in it's fun and lighthearted melody.

8.5/10 it's a beautiful theme, probably my second favorite track from the game currently; though unfortunately that's not saying much when so far, the game's OST has been somewhat meh to me compared to other Tales OST's. This one is definitely a memorable overworld song though.

I was randomly replaying the Switch version of this game a bit earlier and played the stage this theme was in, my only top favorite track in F/E Link tbh:

8/10 one of my favorite town themes in DPPt, but I like the day version a bit more; mainly cause I got so used to hearing it a lot more compared to the night version. I do like how some parts sound a bit wintry though, which gives it a bit of an edge.

9/10-Is it stupid that whenever the next Devil May Cry comes out, we get a new playable character whose main color is yellow just to parallel Ace Attorney? They've got their own separate themes and everything too!!

Sorry I couldn't find a subtitled version.

Back
Top Bottom