• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

9/10, oh my god, this is so eerie, I love the atmosphere a lot, almost reminds me of a VHS Tape in a way. Really sent shivers down my spine.

8.5/10 It really feels like a "nighttime" theme, it's got a good combo of energetic and calming. That flute-like instrument (I know what it's called but my memory isn't cooperating :tentacruel:) sounds neat too.

8/10 It's not something I'd listen to on its own, but as a battle theme it sounds pretty good. I like the beat and all the erratic electronic noises it has. I think Meta Ridley is like a mechanized version of Ridley (as far as I know), so the ominous electronic-y feel works well.

ooh, 8/10, haven't heard any tracks from this game actually, but I must say, this is pretty nice. It's calm and relaxing, but still kinda upbeat at the same time, if that makes any sense.

7/10 not too bad, I like the melancholic feel it has. Not sure if it's a game with multiple routes and endings, but it sounds like an ending theme to a neutral route, which would be fitting going by the track's title.

(Reviewed above: “Love for My Insane Lover” from Lollipop Chainsaw)

It doesn’t sound too far removed from something you might hear from a modern Sonic title, to be honest! In this case, that’s a good thing, haha, even if that means that it didn’t exactly carve out (or chainsaw out…?) its own identity in my opinion. Nonetheless, it’s fun enough — especially with that title! — to merit a 7/10 from me.

Anyone remember this? Well, guess what… remix!

(Posted below: “End: Lost in the Waves” from Fire Emblem Fates)

9/10 one of my favorites due to how tranquil it is, and the singing greatly adds to it. Hopefully it'll be in the remake, either left untouched or, if changed, still keeps the tone of the original track and isn't too different.

It's been a good while since I've posted anything from this game, so apologies if I already posted this track:

7/10 Thought it was a bit too unsettling at first, but it grew on me. I like the eerie atmosphere it has with the sparse instruments, it does feel fitting for something that appears to be about lost memories. (That said, it's still too spooky for me to listen to for too long lol.) The calmer part that starts at 1:35 is really nice too.

Back
Top Bottom