• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrafty slidback, almost colliding with Tiarra when she put her foot out to stop him. "Don't stand for that! Payback!" Once Scrafty regained his footing, he charged forward with a glowing black fist.

"Cwose enough..." Cassie muttered. "There's a half-ghost stawkew in hewe with me, and a... something... in labow in the othew woom!

"Just another day for me." Silvia said, floating upwards and sighing as she laid in a lounging position.

"Attract!" Alma yelled, getting the Gothitelle to air-kiss at the lizard, sending a red heart flying at the Dark-Fighting type. She was getting low on energy, and she can't take much damage without giving out.

"Yeah... fow you." Cassie groaned, shaking her head. "I'm suwpwised I'm stiww sane!"

"Oh, come on!" Tiarra shouted as Scrafty stopped charging his attack, yet still kept charging.

"Please, sanity is overrated." Silvia said, ignoring the labor-induced screams of pain.

Hoshiko charged up a Brick Break and swung at Scrafty when he was close enough.

"Weww, what if I wike sanity?" Cassie shot back, cringing from the screams.

Scrafty stumbled back after the hit, clutching his forehead. "Oh, enough of this!" Tiarra sighed, recalling him. "Now, this could take a while, but here goes..." She sent out Glaceon, and started looking thoughtful.

Alma though likewise and returned Hoshiko, knowing the Gothitelle can't take much more punishment.

"Go, Jishin!" She yelled, throwing back out her Seismitoad.

"Then you're going to have a hard time adjusting." Silvia said, noticing the screaming stop. "Want an incubator, Helen?" She called out, flying to a cabinet where they store containers for Pokémon eggs. "Yeah... And a Lemonade, please." Helen panted out.

"I'ww wearn to deaw with it." Cassie said with a shrug. "I've made it this wong without bweaking."

"Hmm. I see. No matter. Wish!" Tiarra ordered. Glaceon looked skyward and howled, taking on a brief glow.

"Aqua Ring." Alma announced, getting Jishin to emit bands of water to shroud his body.

"That you have." Silvia said, flying through the wall to give Helen the incubator. The African-blooded woman walked out with a Larvesta Egg in the incubator, now no longer pregnant.

Cassie turned around and started slowly walking away, not wanting to show the nausea that was manifesting in her expression.

"Double Team!" Tiarra called. Glaceon howled again, and split into a row of copies.

"Copy that, please." Alma said, and the giant bipedal toad followed Alma's orders, spawning a row of clones to match Glaceon's. All to spoil the Wish.

"It's not like I ask for it." Helen said with annoyance, getting the temperature to spike as her temper flared to life, getting Volcarona wings to sprout from her back.

"Fine then. Baton Pass." Tiarra said calmly. Glaceon dematerialized and went back into her Ball, and the copies turned into mere balls of light. She threw another Ball, and an exhausted Garchomp appeared just as Wish was starting to take effect, thus revealing her true plan.The balls of light formed into Garchomp copies, and mimicked Garchomp's action of standing tall and roaring.

"Hey, wait a sec! What'd I say? What'd I do?" Cassie yelped, whipping around and holding up her hands. Any traces of nausea were replaced with shock and fear.

"Muddy Water." Alma commanded, getting Jishin to grab the air behind him and threw a giant wave at Garchomp.

"Let's see... Ah! Fire Blast, hot as you can!" Tiarra commanded. Garchomp reared back, drawing in a deep breath and holding it for several seconds. Seconds before impact, Garchomp released a ball of blue flame into the wave, evaporating some of it and and reducing the power. Regardless, Garchomp was still visibly pained and pissed by the horrid liquid by which it had been drenched. Without waiting for an order, it got up, and leapt at its opponent, encased in the blue energy field of Dragon Rush.

Helen sighed. "Yes, I birthed a Pokemon Egg. I was 'enhanced', quote on quote to lay Larvesta Eggs." She said, sitting down and willed herself to calm down.

Jishin did likewise and threw a Drain Punch at the Dragon Rush attack. The resounding shockwave that came out of the attack sent shivers down Alma's spine.

"Whoa!" Tiarra yelped, stumbling back and covering her eyes. She felt something land next to her, and looked to see Garchomp on one knee, panting. "Okay then, this can't go on much longer. Dragon Tail!" Garchomp stood up, roared, and charged, readying a glowing tail to strike.

"How does that even happen?" Cassie asked, still scared out of her mind at the fact that she was just a few seconds away from getting maimed.

"I was genetically enhanced with Volcarona DNA, then further enhanced to become a Queen. It was to make me a small army maker, but normal Larvestas are not soldier material." Helen explained.

"Icy Wind!" Alma yelled, getting the Seismitoad to inhale and breathe a current of snow and wind at Garchomp, aiming to weaken it before the Dragon Tail hit. Once struck, it set Jishin flying, but the Dragon Tail also hit the Rocky Helmet the Seismitoad was wearing.

"...The last Wawvesta looked mowe wike a pet than a fightew." Cassie commented, using her finger to adjust her glasses.

"Oh, good grief." Tiarra sighed as Garchomp stumbled back to her. "I'm sorry, I know you've had enough." She immediately recalled it and pulled out another Ball. "Consider Garchomp out." She called, sending out a Heracross.

"They all have been. In the course of my time, I had given birth to 21 Larvestas, one for each month."

Out came a flurry of movement, it belonging to a Infernape that came out of a Pokeball, screeching in excitement. "Goku, calm yourself." Alma ordered.

"...How awe you- oh. Geneticawwy enhanced. Wight. Nevew mind." Cassie muttered, rubbing her temples.

"Oh, great. Figures." Tiarra sighed. Heracross planted his feet and held up his fists to show he didn't fear the fire-type.

"Mach Punch." Alma ordered, getting the Fire-Fighting type to start running at Heracross, throwing a barrage of energy punches.

"I've raised them like my own, training them and raising them until they become Volcaronas themselves, at which time, I allow them to be free." Helen added, voice cracking a bit at the last bit, meaning she had to see off some of her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom