• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RAZZLE DAZZLES BEAUTIFUL SPRITE SHOP OF WONDER AND AMUSMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Lolz

Your power is my power
Reaction score
This is my sprite shop im not the greatest but i consider myself pretty good,

I do splices with any pokemon and up to 3 pokemon

I do season recolors and area recolors(volcano,underwater,snow,ect)

I do neon outlines

I do lineless

I can give anything else a shot if you explain what it is you want

Last edited:
1) You've posted it in the wrong forum.

2) You have no rules.

3) You have nothing to tell us what you can do.

4) You have no examples of your work.

5) Use proper grammar.

The list goes on... seriously, is this a joke?

grumpy person with a pole up their butt

Grumpy person with a pole up my butt? I was just pointing out a fact... Nice insult by the way, learn that at pre-school? Or maybe all that pole you take up the butt inspired you.

And don't tell me I need a life, judging by first impressions, your grammar, and style of speech, you need a life.

Shaymin/Manaphy/Jirachi splice please.

Last edited:
i will be pleased to do it and i am sorry but really don't insult people about stuff that hard a few minutes after they open the sprite shop it makes you sound like a lifeless stalker:)

oh and btw i said that because i didn't know if you were a boy or a girl but then i looked at your user name and had a major duh moment:)

sorry for the delay i had to do something behold shaymachi

sorry for the delay i had to do something behold shaymachi

It's... special...
It should probably look more like this though:
Shaymanachi1113232079-iaza.png

Last edited:
Lulz. I get it.

Anyway, can I have a volcano bidoof please?

by that i ment he acted up tight as crap and he needed to stop acting like he had one up there not in the litteral sense....

anyways yes i will

If you save sprites as .png, it stops it becoming fuzzy and makes it look better, just a tip.

Cool, lineless Raikou please?

Oh, and you should listen to BuizelBoy, he's a really nice dude unless you make him mad and hes smart and probably knows a lot more about spriting than me..

Wrong forum for this. This belongs in the Artisan's Gallery. *moves*

here it is arcanine has alot of dark outlining because of his fluffy fur stuff so thats the least i could shave it down and still make it line less but here ya go

here ebonyst the mask and tail didn't work very well because of the gray and black sorry

If you add .PNG to the end of every sprite file you save (delete the icky JPEG/JPG/The one that starts with J), and the quality would become SO much more better. Just a tip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom