• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's Buoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's Buoysel

Contrary to the previous report, the 159th episode of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl will not feature Kabigon and the Pokethlon. The official Japanese Pokémon site reports that it will revolve around Satoshi's Buoysel learning the move Freezing Punch. The site also reports that the opening The Greatest・Everyday! will premiere along with the first episode of 2010 on Jan. 7.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's

this sounds interesting

Re: Real title for 2010's second episode revealed: Episode revolves around Satoshi's

Why is the lack of a Pokethlon a surprise? We already know that our numbering is a little off from the numbering that the scripts use.

this sounds cool. can't wait for the new song

Okay, so now we have an episode revolving around ice punch...

This had better become a plot point or I'm breaking out the filler song.

Okay, so now we have an episode revolving around ice punch...

This had better become a plot point or I'm breaking out the filler song.
Yeah because one of Ash's Pokemon learning a new move is totally filler.

I'm just saying, I'm not seeing the reasoning behind Buizel learning Ice Punch. Really, what is the point?

Besides, I didn't say it was filler, I just said it sounded similar to it.

Behold, my foolproof plan to spout vague statements to avoid flames.

To develop its character and so it can do something new for once? Oh and ice punch was a given once it started using ice aqua jet.

now if only my buizel could do that... I'd be getting through these routes a lot faster...

Anyways, I'm not saying character development is bad or anything but... never mind, I know I'm going to lose this argument. I'm not even caught up on the latest season yet.

Go Buizel.

Floatzel!?!? Nah just kidding. He recently acquired Gible so another change in his team's roster so soon would be weird. Buizel's such a neglected Pokemon in Ash's team so I'm pleased to hear he's going to be featured again soon.

To develop its character and so it can do something new for once? Oh and ice punch was a given once it started using ice aqua jet.
There is no such move as Ice Aqua Jet and Buizel cannot learn Ice Shard. Show continues to fail.

I fail to see why learning a new attack counts as character development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom