• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

One of my friends in my old Pokemon/SSBB/MKWii/Halo clan started calling me Felly, & it just sort of stuck 'cause everyone started calling me that. I've been using it for a while now, & I don't plan on changing it any time soon~

Mollycule is a bit of a ... shitty pun. xD My name is "Molly", and I'm kinda small, like a molecule. Hence the name "Mollycule". I guess it's a bit cheesy, but whatever. I thought it was cute.

The reason i use Sky from the beyond is it shows I am not a normal human who can do things at a different level than others and I am out of the worlds painful reach

I always loved the idea of a username being "User_Name". It's simple, doesn't tell much, and it doesn't conflict with anything. I also tend to like different things at different times, and might want to change the style of stuff, so I might not exactly like the feel a certain name gives. As such, this username doesn't really give off any set feel. But above all else, I really like the thought that my username IS User_Name.

If you look at every professors name, you will find that it has something to do with trees like Birch, Oak, etc. I just made my username ProfGrove for which I am the highest ranking professor :D

'Zima' is Russian for 'winter.' I was listening to Russia's character song with the same name, so I decided to take it and use it. I mostly used it because of the former reason, and that it was short and sounds cool to pronounce out loud. Winter is also my favorite season. Also, even if my username is something other than Zima, I will be called Zima.

'The Great Intelligence' was a character from Doctor Who who was BADASS. Though he died two weeks after I changed my username to this! :3

Mine is a play off of my real name. My name is Caitlin but we already have someone who is a Mod no less that's Caitlin...lol. So I went with Caite-chan.

My username comes from Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, where one of the antagonists is a homunculus called Pride. He was my favorite, cause of his powers and stuff, and so I use this username as homage to him. Also, though that Pride was named after the deadly sin of "pride", I think pride in general (also self-esteem and stuff) is a good thing to have and is essential to being a happy, but steady person.

My username on here used to be Chao Cake, I love Chao and cake but I found it not as so normal on this site cause Chao is creatures from Sonic Adventure *And 2*, I just found it not as normal for a username.

Metal is on there because Steel is my favorite type, powerful, slow, and have amazing defenses. Heroine is because I go more to the good side than the evil side, and I am a female.

I used to draw a fiction about a Super Mario character who came to the Mushroom Kingdom from a space Kingdom that was destroyed in a great attack from a foreign kingdom. Everyone died in the attack except Bironicus (based off myself) and her companion, Caneious (based off my dog). I created many fantasises for the pair, but only 6 months ago, my dog passed away, and things went somewhat crazy. I don't write as many fantasises any more, and Caneious has been killed of (My brain: You cold creature.) In fact, I right practically no fantasies anymore.

Bironicus is now just my name on the internet. It's my name on Bulbagarden, Youtube and Minecraft, and I like it because it's very secure and people can't tell who I am. Muh ha ha!

Mamasoftshellturtle because when me and my little brother used to play, I was the mother of all the stuffed turtle dolls, and I like softshell turtles a lot, so I was Mama softshell turtle. It's also my dA username, although I don't go to that site anymore.

'Firebrand' is the name of my favorite character from the horror series, TribeTwelve, as well as one of my favorite characters ever. He's omnipotent, creepy, has an attitude, wins at life, and is basically the most attractive thing of all time XD .
RogueGod.jpg
The definition of Firebrand is also, "A person who is passionate about a particular cause, typically inciting change and taking radical action." I love being involved in activism for human, animal, and environmental welfare, and even doing whatever I can to help others. There are also various other definitions along the lines of, "A person who causes unrest or is very energetic." Being bothersome and energetic is often my forte XD . So basically it's an homage to a fictional love of mine, as well as a very accurate label for myself.

Basically, most of my friends call me Chief; mostly because I'm the only Native they ever hang out with, and I may have mentioned that my bloodline is consistently littered with actual tribal chiefs going back to when my tribe became one.

The exclamation mark in the Chief part of my name has a lot to do with recreational things that you probably would rather me not get into. I'll just leave it at "beepboop".

The Maxx part of my username is a contribution from my best friend. She was also very pro recreational ;]
But we had a blast, and she made me into something incredible; her own personal Maxx.

Loved the game Mappyland as a kid and really just wanted to go for something unique. It stuck in high school as we used to draw Mappyman comics. Since then have gotten aliases like Maps, Mapster, Mappy and just rolled with it.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom