• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

The etymology of your username.

Describe your Username. Why did you pick that specific word/phrase?
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Re: The Etymology of Your username

Zephaniah or Zephy for short is what my friends have nicknamed me.
I honestly have no explanation for why.
And I was listening to Changes by David Bowie when I joined and thought it quod be a pretty hot last name.
The period is merely a separator.

patriotfan09
Patriot- The New England Patriots, or the Revolutionaries? I'll let you decide.
Fan- I'm a fan of the Patriots (again, which is it?)
09- Number I had when I played hockey.

Re: Your Username :)

Well I simply named myself after the "Lady" sprites in the Pokemon Games. I just like thier design and the fact that they have the largest amount of Money.

Laxchamp
Lax- it means lacrosse the sport and i play girls lacrosse
Champ - it means that i want to be a lacrosse champion

Well I like the pokemon Turtwig and i like the name kira or killer so kiratwig

Ye Olde = Stock prefix.

Jacob = My name.

"Jioruji" is a Japanese transliteration/pronunciation of "George", my real name, while "Derako" is another Japanese transliteration/pronunciation of "Draco", a Latin word for "Dragon". I like Dragons. And Japanese transliterations and pronunciations.

Geo - a.k.a. Jioruji Derako

I like Pikachu's (Cool cuz they are; Bored because I get bored not really I just have a tendacy to be "bored")

Mooites:

My family was on a road trip, and we passed some cows. So my mom says "Look at those mooites" or something like that.

I thought it was hilarious, and she couldnt believe I'd never heard that before.

Destry was a name I stumbled on in a book somewhere at the age of ten ... and I kept it 'cause the letters are close together and easy to type (on a QWERTY keyboard, anyway). It's become my alias over the years, so I've never dumped it, though sometimes it becomes "Destree" and other things when "Destry" isn't available.

[/worst answer ever]

Well, mines is pretty simple. My last name is Charles, which is by the name I introduce myself to most english speaking people, due to the fact that my first name sucks. One day, I introduced myself this british boy, who was around 5 or 6 years old: I said "Hi! My name is Charlie, it is nice to meet you." and he replied "It is nice to meet you too, Mr. Charlie...".
I thought it sounded kinda cool, "Mr. Charlie"... I started using it as my username when I couldn't think of anything else and now most people call me Mr. Charlie.

deedlezx is a spin off of my base nickname, dee.
i have many others that friends have given me over the years.
deedra, deebo, deeward, deedlet, deeboz, deedee, dee dot, and so on.

deedlezx is just the one i chose to use as a username. :D

edit: oh and the "x" was just to make sure the name wasn't taken. very lame i know.

Last edited:

ThatKid: ThatGuyWithTheGlasses parody. Originally ThatKidWithNoOriginality, but I realized that's too long for the forum.

Optimatum: Originally Optimus35, a username that's from "Optimus Prime" and "35" (random number back then...). Switched to Optimatum after watching Borne Ultimatum (OKAY FINE, SO I SLEPT THROUGH MOST OF IT. SUE ME.).

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom