• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

So I splurged a bit. Decided to pick up Dragon Quest 8 for the 3DS. I was hung up about this since I didn't really enjoy 7, but a friend of mine kept telling me how much better 8 is so I decided to get it.

Being a week on vacation means I got to shop at numerous stores that aren't local to home: GameStop, Best Buy...

I made a variety of gaming purchases, but none of them are actually games. Mostly NFC figures, like some new Lego Dimensions packs (Hermione and Chase McCain figures, Goonies set) and one Pit amiibo (somehow the only Smash-related one that a Best Buy currently had in stock).

I did see several New 2DS's in stock but as tempting as it is I'm a little mixed whether I should get it.

Bought a HORI compact Switch stand. Now that I have this and a pro controller, I should be all set to playing Switch in tabletop mode.

Chrono Trigger (The DS version)
Secret of Mana (off the Wii Virtual Console by way of Wii U. Just need a Wii Classic Controller in order to play it, which I managed to order!)
Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite (One of my favorite games from my childhood. I had to throw my old copy away when the internal battery died, and now I can relive the game once again!)
Dragon Warrior III (Dragon Quest 3, but it's called the former in the US and for the GameBoy Color)
Max: An Autistic Journey

Super Smash Bros for the 3DS, I sold my copy before Bayonetta was released for it. But I found a copy for only $20 at my local comic store, I had to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom