• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Red to appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as character: Pokémon trainer battles with K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it would be nice to see an actual Fighting type added to the mix some time.

Agreed. Get rid of Mewtwo and replace him with Lucario. Aurasphere would be awesome!

I wonder if Jigglypuff and Pichu will still be in the new SSB

I died a little when I saw this article. Anyway, Ash/Blue/Red/Yellow/whatever are all the same trainer to me, so this is very good news. I can only wonder what his final smash is though...

For his final smash he should throw a Master Ball at his opponents and just chuck the ones he manages to catch off of the stage.

lonepichu said:
I wonder if Jigglypuff and Pichu will still be in the new SSB
Jigglypuff...I really hope so. Pichu I'm impartial to, but word so far is that he might get cut. Of course this is all hear-say, so it's not high in credibility.

I would like to see the 2 Pokemon from the Fighting Dojo in Pokemon Red and Blue, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee.
Ben

I almost forgot to mention, I really hope they keep Mewtwo. He was my favorite character to use.

Last edited:
Lol. They should let Magikarp play. He'd be the uber pwn. He'd smack Master hand, even!

For popular Fighting types, I'd love Croagunk to be playable.

A man can dream.

Ew at above post

I am personally hoping they make a Super Smash Pokemon

As in, a Super Smash Brothers game, but without all the other charecters, and using all the 493 pokemon (Well, some like Arceus/Mew/Celebi/Deoxys etc maybe not)

I would love PWNING stuff with Tauros

I highly doubt they'd use all 493...especially things like Wailord, Diglett, ect.

But Wailord would ROCK lol.

Imagine it. Fighting a Skitty with Wailord ;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Yes, it would be nice to see an actual Fighting type added to the mix some time.

Smash Bros. always seem 1 gen behind in Pokemon.

I bet the Final Smash will be Pokemon Trainer sending out all his Pokemon and attacking all at once, although I'm hoping for Rayquaa or something to pop up from a Masterball.....

:174: He should have all three of them attack at once for a final smash.

:174: He should have all three of them attack at once for a final smash.

That's what I was thinking.

Anyway, who wants to bet that Ash's original Kanto/Johto Outfit will be an alternate outfit (since it's similar to Red's)?

First of all what game is this if it's SSB Melee it's a lie.:dodgy: Because I have it second I don't believe it.It's a lie,a hoax,a con!So don't get your hopes up BulbaNews can lie or make a mistake to you know.:evil:

OMG wow! Red is my favorite male player and I actually crush on him. I think he's the hottest male player too.

That alone just made me so much more interested in getting this game.
ZOMG RED *glomps
I'm so glad he's getting more attention.

First of all what game is this if it's SSB Melee it's a lie.:dodgy: Because I have it second I don't believe it.It's a lie,a hoax,a con!So don't get your hopes up BulbaNews can lie or make a mistake to you know.:evil:

Dude, what the heck is wrong with you? Did you not read the thread title? "Red to appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as character." It's on the website man. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom