• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Regigigas in Movie 11! :X

Considering the large cluster of legendaries this gen they're going to have to shove a group of them in this movie if they want to get them all done by the 5th gen.

I'm assuming we'll get three movies centered around D/P legends, whereas the fourth D/P movie will feature a new 5th gen legendary.

There's still a lot more, so they might as well knock a group of them off with #11.

finally Staravia will finish off by reciting Beethoven's 9th Symphony to quell the masses.

and in the midst of Mukubird's singing, Sheimi, the 5th Childre... er... 5th Cute & Tiny Promo Legendary (if we include Manaphy), will reveal that it was actually the final Evil Legendary, and can apparently hover because it knows Psychic. It offers Regigigas a choice: to let it go to unleash the full power of Spring, spreading deadly flower fields across the world, or for Regigigas to crush the hedgehog (who apparently symbolizes the "Hedgehog's Dilemma" brought up near the beginning of the musical) dead in its titanic hand.

I, for some random reason, want Paul to get involved with this Movie. Maybe Paul will attempt to capture Regigigas, but his efforts will only result in Regigigas go on a blind rampage.

Since I want somebody to say it, yet nobody has, I may as well....

BRANDON AWAKENS REGIGIGAS!!"111!!!21!!1

:D

Since I want somebody to say it, yet nobody has, I may as well....

BRANDON AWAKENS REGIGIGAS!!"111!!!21!!1

:D

That would make too much sense, you have to admit. He has profession, ability, not to mention the Pokemon, to do so. :p

Sheimi makes me think of a green sonic the hedgehog. lol

Ash had nearly finished building the death Pikachu, when Shaymin and Buizel get the 7 event berries. Shaymin then goes super, then saves the day.

Seriously though, this is awesome.

We all decided long ago Electivire looked like Eggman.

So did anyone actually see the trailer yet? What happened?

I heard it just shows him poppin' out of the ground.

Well, my brother will be happy. He's obsessed with the Regis.

For a completely random description of my idea of the movie, see below.

WARNING: May cause brain damage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's obvious that that Brendan, the rival from Gold, Silver and Crystal, and the rival from Diamond and Pearl will all attempt to awaken Regigigas in order to get revenge for not being being put in the show.

Teamed up with Lex Luthor, they plan to create a new continent, then have Regigigas move it to the Indigo Plateau, which they will crush and automatically become the champions of Kanto, therefore somehow being kings of the world.

Regigigas decides to fall into a bottomless pit after he is released, causing the three to move onto Plan B, which involves releasing Shaymin, then rolling him into a ball to play championship soccer with, winners rule the earth.

After losing the game to Ash, Brock, Dawn, Mewtwo, Buzz Lightyear, and Bob Saget, they reseort to Plan Sucks, which involves them throwing Shaymin at Ash's face, causing an allergic reaction which kills him, therefore destroying the fabric of time and space, as pokemon cnanot exist without Ash.

Luckily, Paul is able to save the world by changing the title of the show from Pokemon to Paulkemon, making him the star and causing the world to be reformed.

Brock, Dawn and Ash's Rotting Corpse continue to go on adventures, and the corpse begins attarcting bug pokemon that eventually swarm them to their deaths.

Which leads into Paulkemon Season 11: The Land Before Paulkemon 12: The Granderest Adventure!!!

Yeah, sorry... I was hyper....

Brendan is the rival from the Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald games, I believe, and the Gold/Silver/Crystal rival only appeared for a two-second pan-up in the opening of the Raikou special.

Brendan is the rival from the Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald games, I believe, and the Gold/Silver/Crystal rival only appeared for a two-second pan-up in the opening of the Raikou special.

You misunderstood me...

I listed Brendan and the two rivals seperately...

Well, my brother will be happy. He's obsessed with the Regis.

For a completely random description of my idea of the movie, see below.

WARNING: May cause brain damage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's obvious that that Brendan, the rival from Gold, Silver and Crystal, and the rival from Diamond and Pearl will all attempt to awaken Regigigas in order to get revenge for not being being put in the show.

Teamed up with Lex Luthor, they plan to create a new continent, then have Regigigas move it to the Indigo Plateau, which they will crush and automatically become the champions of Kanto, therefore somehow being kings of the world.

Regigigas decides to fall into a bottomless pit after he is released, causing the three to move onto Plan B, which involves releasing Shaymin, then rolling him into a ball to play championship soccer with, winners rule the earth.

After losing the game to Ash, Brock, Dawn, Mewtwo, Buzz Lightyear, and Bob Saget, they reseort to Plan Sucks, which involves them throwing Shaymin at Ash's face, causing an allergic reaction which kills him, therefore destroying the fabric of time and space, as pokemon cnanot exist without Ash.

Luckily, Paul is able to save the world by changing the title of the show from Pokemon to Paulkemon, making him the star and causing the world to be reformed.

Brock, Dawn and Ash's Rotting Corpse continue to go on adventures, and the corpse begins attarcting bug pokemon that eventually swarm them to their deaths.

Which leads into Paulkemon Season 11: The Land Before Paulkemon 12: The Granderest Adventure!!!

Yeah, sorry... I was hyper....

What are you apologizing for? That was the best plot EVER.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom