• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Registration Thread - COME HERE BEFORE YOU CHALLENGE THE LEAGUE

SharinganGirl176's Card:

registrationcardsharingih7.png

I don't know about Deoxys. I wouldn't worry too much about the sweeping, as that could be handled fairly easily, but the pressure-stalling one could win a game by itself.
-Mukubird/WCC/Penny

Anyways, this should probably be discussed in the main league thread instead of this one.

Pressure stalling could be stopped by taunt or any speed priority move. I'd hate people to be giving their ninjasks choice scarfs just to counter deoxys.

As for the "New league status" thread, I think we should have it locked and make a "Bulbagarden League Discussion thread".

ONE MORE THING: Me teams ready appart from movesets. I need tm trickroom.

I hope this is okay, since I lost the battle to be a gym leader here. I'd still love to participate!

Name- Tina
FC- 2535 0147 6699

Pokemon1- Shiny Flygon
Pokemon2- Electivire
Pokemon3- Cresselia
Pokemon4- Tangrowth
Sub1- Gardevoir
Sub2- Mamoswine
Sub3- Clefable
Sub4- Leafeon

Haha, only by 5 minutes. It's nice that you were willing to help out, can you handle the registration cards if I'm not here to make them right away?

Name:Solar
FC:1719 0222 5030

Pokemon1:Rhyperior
Pokemon2:Metagross
Pokemon3:Gyarados
Pokemon4:Magnezone
Sub1:Umbreon
Sub2:Bronzong
Sub3:Ninjask
Sub4:Breloom

And,Where can I see the whole rules?the more specific,the better...: )
And I want to ask,is the team of gym's leader made by training themselves,or just generate 31 in Base stats by pokesav and so on?

Last edited:
みかづきのまい's Card:

registrationcardsolarah0.png

There are a list of the league rules at the beginning of the "New League Status" thread, although those are out of date I think. There are also the gym leader's individual rules in the "Challenge the Bulbagarden League" thread(most of the gym leaders have very similar rules). And most of the gym leaders breed and raise their own teams(Penny being the exception), but all of us EV train our own pokemon.

Thanks.
And What's the meaning of ANIV?I see it in someone's winning prize.

It stands for anivesary. Its an event pokemon that was given out on the tenth aniversary of the pokemon franchise.

Umm,i would like to be a leader,any leader.

My current pokemons are:Torterr,Empeleon,Infernape,Alakazam,Garchomp and one is missing which ill add when i get an idea.

I could be a:Water leader,Fire leader,Grass leader,Psyhic leader because most of my pokes are those types.

Im not ready to challenge yet because my pokemons are still weak,but maybe in a 2-3 months

You can't be a leader. All the spots are taken. You have to be a challenger instead /:

ill join!

Name andrew
FC 0259 0152 4056

Pokemon1 Mankey
Pokemon2 Meganium
Pokemon3 Metagross
Pokemon4 Shaymin
Sub1 darkrai
Sub2 sceptile
Sub3 infernape
Sub4 torterra (i forgot how to spell it)

Perhaps a full list of what is currently considered uber, and all the rules on the first post will help people out

I think that Deoxys E/S was only unbanned on shoddy(along with Wobbuffet). We could allow it here, as it doesn't pose any real threat(I changed my mind about the Stall one, as it needs a rediculous amount of team assistance and can be shut down without that help), unless someone has a real problem with it. Although, I'm wondering: Should we let Shaymin in? I know it's OU, but it hasn't actually been released yet....

Keep wobbuffet banned because Colin was high, Deoxys-E is your call

As for Shaymin, I don't think anything that has not been released should be allowed.

1. Alakazam
2. Charizard
3. Gachomp
4. Rampardos
Sub1. Wynaut
Sub2. Shedinja
Sub3. Gengar
Sub4. Blissy

Edit:
I assumed that your username and the fc in your sig were the right ones, since you didn't give me any.

Whoops!
Name: JEREMY (in that case)
FC: In Sig

Edit 2: I will now put my name into my sig with my FC.

Edit 3: This thread should be for registering only. We have a seperate thread for discussion. If you are not registering posting a card, please copy/quote your post and place it in the other thread, then delete it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom