• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reshiram and Zekrom to be in the Macy's Thanksgivng Parade

I just wonder how people will react to Reshiram's crotch fur. XD

This is actually a great thing. It's a real treat to any Pokemon fan for new Pokemon to be the balloons of Thanksgiving. Personally, I am not a US citizen or don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I really admired this.

Also, diverting slightly from the topic, I don't remember any Statue of Liberty from Despicable Me.

Thanks for reading.

they are listed under "speacialty units". I dont want to sound n00bish but....what are those...?

well finally a reason to watch the parade!

images

Hopefully they don't mess up the names like these two.

I swear every time I see a anime on tv the names are messed up. NAROOTOE and Pokayman anyone?

Isn't it funny how they are bigger than the actual Pokemon themselves?

That way it's easier to see them! ||D

They're not too much bigger, so it's close enough to life-size, right?

One word: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!

Sweetness. Maybe now people will see the new era of Pokemon. It just shows how badly Nintendo wants to revitalize the series. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

I'm super excited! B-but . . . Where's the love for Pikachu??? Dx

lol my mom was talking about how she's gonna watch the parade when I read this. I am now officially watching it. Hopefully it isn't crappy coverage and we don't only see like 5 floats/ballons like last year.

One word: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!

Sweetness. Maybe now people will see the new era of Pokemon. It just shows how badly Nintendo wants to revitalize the series.

It never died. It's just not the biggest craze in the US anymore.

They've just found a new way to promote the new games.

Does anybody know when the poke-balloons will float by? I don't really want to watch the rest of the parade (mythbusters in on all day!)

they went by at about 11:15 on CBS. man, seeing them come right after Big Time Rush was... stellar.

It was pretty epic, seeing them in their fierce glory riding down the parade. I would love to have the Zekrom for myself :3. Also at another note, they pronounce their names right!

Thanks a million for the link, that was epic. Makes me really want B&W to come out!!!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom