• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Resident Evil Archives - 09/02/2013 - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0ckingbird20

The Lord of the Dance
Reaction score
logo_zps1e2a9766.png

Welcome to Resident Evil Archives Non Mafia game.

This game is currently CLOSED.​

Although it is a Non Mafia game you will find some similarities to the well known Mafia games since it was originaly ment to also be a one.​

---------------------------------------------

The Setup:
  • Number of Players - 14
  • Day phase - It works normaly with lynching system. The person with most votes gets lynched at the end of the phase. In case of a tie between 2 or more players in votes nobody will be lynched.
  • Night phase - It is rather different than normal nights. Each role has a set number of HP each player only knows his/her own HP. In order for thsi player to die his/her HP has to run out. Each offensive skill deals a certain amount of HP Dmg. You do the math...
  • Allignment - There are two sides as always Town and Mafia.
  • Winning Conditions - Each players winning conditions are displayed on his/her role PM.

Rules:
  • Always aim at fullfilling your winning condition(s).
  • No communications outside this thread unless your role allows you to do so. Remember to include me to all PM conversations.
  • No alignment claims are allowed.
  • No screenshots or posting roles. (Or parts of roles.)
  • Each role has a nickname. During Night and Day phase updates I will reffer to each player with his/her nickname and not his/her role name.
  • Make sure you Bold your votes and unvotes in order to avoid confusion. Also post them in a seperate line from the rest of the text.

Tips:
  • Take nothing for granted.

Players:
1. HumanDawn
2. Master Mew
3. Paperhorse
4. FinalArcadia
5. Momoka
6. Dark Blueberry

Subs:

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil Archives - 09/02/2013 - Sign Ups

Sign me up!

@HumanDawn;
Lol I see what you did with your location and your signature. ^^

Sure - I'm always up for a good non-Mafia game (even if this one does look suspiciously like Mafia... :p )

Sure - I'm always up for a good non-Mafia game (even if this one does look suspiciously like Mafia... :p )

Yea it was ment to be mafia but Zenax told me it is unique enough to plost is on non mafia and skip waiting list. :p

I'll play.

Now that you reminded me in the Vampire Knight thread, I'll play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom