• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express - MASSIVE UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express

Interested in Amber's Vaporeon
Calm 31/25/23/31/25/31 (188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe)

My offer: Torchic (Male)
Modest 30/31/03/31/31/31 UT (HP Steel 70)
OT: RYOKO (Not me)

Is that the only good IV pokemon you can offer? The nature isn't great for a Blaziken.

Is that the only good IV pokemon you can offer? The nature isn't great for a Blaziken.

How about I also throw in an Arcanine?:
(F) Adamant 10/30/29/04/31/31
OT: CMD (Troggy)

Re: Rev and Fishpies' Well Good Shop, Qualityy - Now with the BOYCOTT GIVEAWAY

I'll take a Mudkip, and the Lucario. Which two would you like for that? Not including the Salamence :).

Ryekew's Tentacruel, and could I make a switch to the Gyarados (Orochi) instead of the Beldum? I just need to get the two of them cloned and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I'd like to offer one Suicune + one Raikou + one Jirachi in exchange for a non-Flower Paradise Shaymin (AKA I can get a Gracidea with it). Is this acceptable?

I'd like to get a hold of

Oli's Flygon @ Choice scarf
Hardy
31/31/31/27/29/31
252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Earthquake
Outrage
U-turn
Stone Edge

I can offer anything from my shop, just let me know what you want.

@Feliciano, that sounds fine.

@Pureauthor, surely the flower paradise Shaymin does activate Gracidea...

@Kanto's Bug, can I get your bold Uxie?

Last edited:

@Pureauthor, surely the flower paradise Shaymin does activate Gracidea...

Not according to Bulbapedia and not according to what I tried. (HGSS, if that makes a difference.)

That aside, is my offer acceptable?

Not according to Bulbapedia and not according to what I tried. (HGSS, if that makes a difference.)

Welll, I've only got a Flower Paradise Shaymin, but if you talk to What? or Crash&BURN, I think theY have a TRU Shaymin.

hmmm....I managed to get the flower in HG with my flower paradise shaymin. You need to go in with just the shaymin in your party.

@Hoang - Deal, i'll vm you when I see you on online.

@Kanto's Bug - Can I get this please, UT Bold Uxie 26/30/31/15/27/3.

hmmm....I managed to get the flower in HG with my flower paradise shaymin. You need to go in with just the shaymin in your party.

All right, so is my trade offer acceptable?

I'd like to offer one Suicune + one Raikou + one Jirachi in exchange for a non-Flower Paradise Shaymin (AKA I can get a Gracidea with it). Is this acceptable?

Can you give us some more info on what you're offering please. What events are they?

Suicune is an ordinary Suicune, Raikou is a Movie 10 Raikou (I have another ordinary Raikou that has a Timid nature though), and the Jirachi is SMR2010.

Do you know the IV's of the Timid Raikou?

According to the Calculator:

Raikou - #243 (Timid): 19 / 4 / 6 / 24 / 30 / 19

@ Kanto's Bug, post here when you next see me on at the same time as you.

@ Feliciano, post here when you are ready to trade, with your FC :D.

So I guess my offer for the Shaymin was rejected? Bummer.

That aside, could I offer a Shiny Aerodactyl for this Egg Move Pokemon from Fishpies:

Scyther - brick break/u-turn/roost/brick break

That aside, could I offer a Shiny Aerodactyl for this Egg Move Pokemon from Fishpies:

I don't know if it was rejected, What? just hasn't responded to you yet.. I'll trade you my Flower Paradise Shaymin, but do you have anything else you can offer?

Fishpies will be on later tonight :).

I can also get you a TRU Shaymin if you really want but i was leaving it to the other guys to sort out as they were there first!

I can certainly do you the scyther you want though but do you perhaps have any other egg move pokemon to offer in return? If i want a shiny i tend to just breed them myself :p unless the Aerodactyl has been EVd or has good IVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom