• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Favourite Alola Pokemon so far?

• Total voters
It's cute enough to be a Fairy-type, plus it could gain the Fluffy ability upon evolving!
While it does sound good, here's hoping that Cutiefly does not retain the Bug-type with Fluffy upon evolution. I do not want a 4× weakness against Fire-types. (As Monseiur Sol would say - Non, non, non (n))

who fears fire this days? yes if you plan on using a bug only team, then you can shiver a little.

While it does sound good, here's hoping that Cutiefly does not retain the Bug-type with Fluffy upon evolution. I do not want a 4× weakness against Fire-types. (As Monseiur Sol would say - Non, non, non (n))
Fairy types aren't weak to fire, fire types resist them.

I think Drampa has the potential to evolve. Maybe a branch evolution where it could become Bug/Dragon and the other Dragon/Fighting?

I think Drampa has the potential to evolve. Maybe a branch evolution where it could become Bug/Dragon and the other Dragon/Fighting?
Why would an old man become a bug, though?

I can see it evolving into Dragon/Ghost, if they want to be morbid and have it "die" of old age.

Cutiefly maybe could learn the bug type move "Powder" against fire types???
They could have buff it a little, due to it not having anime appearence till now.

(Powder should work also if the user not uses the fire type move the round it is used... I think that when the powder is on the fire pokemon it should activate when that pokemon uses a fire type move+ if its flamable powder then a electric spark should also activate it= it should have the same effect on electric attacks.- do you like dislike this idea and opienion???)

Cutiefly maybe could learn the bug type move "Powder" against fire types???
They could have buff it a little, due to it not having anime appearence till now.

(Powder should work also if the user not uses the fire type move the round it is used... I think that when the powder is on the fire pokemon it should activate when that pokemon uses a fire type move+ if its flamable powder then a electric spark should also activate it= it should have the same effect on electric attacks.- do you like dislike this idea and opienion???)
Nice idea, now that I know that Powder is a thing (I had never heard of it before two minutes ago), I feel like a spark igniting it would make sense. Furthermore, I feel like it should trigger automatically if the opponent has flame body, magma armour, or static, since the flame/spark trigger is already present. Give it to more Pokemon too, Dustox scatters powder everywhere, granted it's poisonous not confirmed flammable but it makes sense.

Go for something like The End in MGS3, keep Drampa in the Daycare Center for a week and he dies.

Idea: you leave it fainted for a long time, or drop its happiness to a negative, and the next time it levels up it evolves. But then that would probably make him a very vengeful and angry spirit, which would be really awesome to see.

I love the idea of a dead drampa evo but GF would never allow. No matter how much I want drampa to evolve I highly doubt he is

I have a hunch that Wimpod will be a lot like Magikarp, Feebas, and Tynamo in that they start of weak with a drawback (in this case cowardice) and later evolve into something strong or menacing. With that I'm also assuming that it wouldn't keep its current ability when it evolves.

Why I believe that Mudsdale looks more like a donkey than a horse? :)

The feathering on the legs, the focus on its height and weight, plus the name make it a Clydesdale I'd say. I think a donkey would be a lot smaller, lighter and weaker, and Mudsdale is depicted as a bit of a behemoth (the only Pokemon heavier than it are Groudon, Primal Groudon and Mega Metagross iirc, and it's about 8 feet tall)

Here's a video showing how big they are

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYpwDPMHw4Y

If you want to compare him to a donkey, look at my avatar and signature :V

I have a hunch that Wimpod will be a lot like Magikarp, Feebas, and Tynamo in that they start of weak with a drawback (in this case cowardice) and later evolve into something strong or menacing. With that I'm also assuming that it wouldn't keep its current ability when it evolves.
I'm sure that's what's going to happen with it. But what I'd like to see it become a bulky Pokemon who focuses on staying out on the field and protecting its comrades. Like it learned to stand up for the little guys. Granted, those Rock and Flying weaknesses aren't exactly going to be doing him any favors, but sometimes you gotta face your fears to help those in need.

Wimpod evolves into a Pokemon with an Ability that whenever it uses an attack that does more than half the foe's HP, it causes them to run away. :0

Bruxish is an interesting pokemon. I wouldn't mind using that on my team. It has decent abilities and can do stab for two types which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom