• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Richie Club

You like Richie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketchum Ash

Unbeatable
Reaction score
The Club for all those who like Richie.

Here are the same rules like for other clubs!

If you like you can join.

1. You must like Richie or his Pokemon
2. Talk just about Richie, post pics and questions about him. Spam isn´t allowed.
3. No bashing
4. Enjoy it here^^

Just a question: Do you have a banner? I´ll work on one if I get enought time.
Be sure to credit your banner if you made one. I hate it when someone steal others work without to credit them and I don´t want to happen it to you!

Leader
Ketchum, Ash

Co-Leader
none yet

Members
XD375
Keruri
Trainer Rachel
Satoshi's lover
SEXYEDDY
Crystal Clair
LatiasGirl

Last edited:
This is a must-join!

If you're gonna add me, please, just call me XD375.

An obsessive Richie fangirl wishes to join!

....Dang. I was planning on making a Richie/Ritchie club. Guess I'll make one for Wally~ XD

Okay, everything done.

I wanted to make this club earlier. Well, on monday I go to south tirol, in Italy (not Austria how I thought some days before.I´m coming back in two weeks.

If he was ever to come back, think Kayzie would do a good job as him.

Richie_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.png

I must join!
Richie definitely needs more love in the fandom. He's adorable, nice, smart, cute and jailbait... *cough*
he also goes great with May (AdvanceCloneShipping)
And he has one of the coolest character designs in the entire show.
edit: w00t! 500th post!

He is^^. He got sympatic to me when I saw him first - like with Ash. Smart boy. In some days RTL2 maybe repead that episode with Lugia and it´s baby where Richie is in XP.

You think Richie has a come back in the DP season? I hope so... for the writters. But he was just in some episodes in - he MUST come this season back. What do you think?

I like Richie, he's a cute kid. I think it it would be cool if he got a love interest though. I hope we might see him in D/P

Sorry, he's a character who was introduced in AS, and he didn't tag along for more than ten episodes, so he doesn't get an appearance.

Sorry, he's a character who was introduced in AS, and he didn't tag along for more than ten episodes, so he doesn't get an appearance.

That´s a thing I never heard before O.O

So let me think, the two or three episodes of the 1st season, then two more in the 5th. Are the Cronicals episodes counting to? I know just 3 Cronicals episodes Richie is in. So he has to be in 3 or 2 episodes in (If I didn´t forget an ep). That´s really dissapointing -_-

attachment.php

I´m really gonna make a Richie video but I haven´t enough stuff for it. I have just that two episode from the 1st season. Anyone know where to get episodes of the 5th or the Chronical season?

Well, let's see.... Richie was in the 3 Pokemon league eppys in the first season, the 3 (right?) in the 5th season, and he's had at least 2 Chronicles appearances.

So that brings it up to 8 episodes. I definitely hope he returns... I'd like to see how they do his new outfit x3

I´m sure in the 5th season he had 2 episodes. The one before you could see just Sparki.

But why just for 10 episodes? He´s so, well like Ash (but I love Richies German voice much more then Ashs). He needs more then 10 episodes.

Awwwww. Richie will never come back ;-; Well we never know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom