• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

She is called Pink Gold Peach nevertheless

And she was created solely for MK8, like Baby Rosalina
And they didn't include Bowser Jr. or Diddy Kong
Or King Boo, or Petey Piranha, or Dry Bones :I

Nooo DRY BONES!!! WHHYYY??

Well.. I still can have Yoshi and Shyguys

*cry with them in the corner*

To be fair, Petey Piranha is freaking huge. MK8 seems to be trying to make the sizes more realistic.

I'm just going to take Baby Rosalina as a sign that Rosalina's a main part of the cast now, especially after SSB4 and Super Mario 3D World.

I'm glad that the Koopalings are in the game. They're an iconic part of the series, especially the 2D games. The only character who deserves to be in more than them is Master Chief Bowser Jr.

Last edited:

I prefer koopalings that the Honey Queen and Wigglers at MK7. I don't even know who are they..

Btw, is Lakitu make it to reach MK8?

You know what, there should be a racing game that has same characters as SSB4: Super Speedy Bros. So awesome, having non-Mario characters. Pikachu, Mega Man, Sonic, etc. I don't care that Sonic has his own racing games.

I prefer koopalings that the Honey Queen and Wigglers at MK7. I don't even know who are they..

Yeah, Lakitu's probably much more iconic in MK than in mainstream Mario.

I'm glad Lakitu's back, he's fun to play as.

Screw Nintendo racing game. I want a Kingdom Hearts-esque game with all the characters from Smash Bros, and occasional third party worlds like Monolith Soft's X, Bayonetta, Sonic, Metal Gear, Mega Man, etc...

Eternal Shadows' avy is creep me out. It looks like that creepy doll from horror movies. And it looks at me T.T.

Yes, Lakitu is in
But I don't use him because his voice annoys me

Honey Queen was in Galaxy 1&2, Wiggler is another one of Bowser's expendable goons, like Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Dry Bones and Lakitu

Well, Lakitu has the color lights, as well as being the cameraman for Super Mario 64 (and SM64DS) and head of MKTV in Mario Kart 8. I constantly watch MKTV.

So, who's everyone gonna main in Super Smash Bros 4? Me? Obviously Ridley Shrek, of course? Zero Suit Samus? What is a Zero Suit Samus?

Marth/Sheik/Greninja for me.

Dunno
I'll find out while playing SSB4

For Brawl, I started with Kirby, then Link for a while and I finally settled on Mr. Game&Watch
Luigi is my secondary fighter

I also use Wolf and Wario often, among others

On a serious note, I will probably use Zero Suit Samus. I enjoy confusing my foes with the Flip Jump, and if they try to approach me whilst I use it, I'll just activate the kicking attack that occurs during it. The Plasma Wire is a great attack, and is a useful tether. Her new up special, her kick, seems to be quite the powerful attack, and seems to have a good recovery range. The Paralyzer I've never used much, but it's there. Yay!

Yarrr! I be shiny hunting in Dark-type Friend Safari! It be Pawniard and Crawdaunt!! one of the best places to Shiny hunt. My only 3-Poke FS is Bug-type: Ledyba, Vivillon, and Illumise. And that's the code for my other 3DS!!

I can't wait to abuse the custom move set feature >:D

I'll probably find a way to make Zero Suit Samus broke as fuck freezing paralyzer >:D

3ds code swaps?? Mine is ground though if I'm not forget. And I'm not finished my 2nd play yet lolz.

Ice
Bergmite, Snover and Dewgong

Sure! If you would like a Grass-type one with Tangela, Swadloon, and Gogoat. FC: 5086-2385-1718

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom