• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Kanto: Bulbasaur
Jhoto Cyndaquill
Hoen Treecko
Sinnoh Turtwig
Unova BW Snivy
Unova BW2 Oshawatt
Kalos Chespin

Charmander
Chikorita
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
Fennekin

Though I'm more partial to Torchic and 50/50 between Piplup and Chimchar since I am a huge fan of Sun Wukong. His friend Zhu Wuneng's Pokémon? Not so much.

Very first? Ok because it's very different from what I then went on to do in replays and they tend not to be my favourites.
Kanto: Charmander
Jhoto: Chikorita
Hoenn: Torchic
Diamond: Chimchar
Platinum: Piplup
Black: Snivy
White 2: Oshawott
Kalos: Fennekin

I just want my most amazing precious Kyogre on my team.
I freaking love Kyogre.

Kyogre is just so cool. Groudon tries to look powerful and strong, but Kyogre doesn't need any of that to be awesome.

By the way, because it's a remake, catching the legendary will be mandatory! I'll automatically have a Kyogre before facing the E4!

Whenever I see that I'm quoted or mentioned in deleted posts I'm always slightly disturbed. Like it can either be creepy or I can think 'Did someone say something mean that got deleted by a moderator?! Dun dun dunnn!'
But I'm more creeped out then being paranoid xD

Whenever I see that I'm quoted or mentioned in deleted posts I'm always slightly disturbed. Like it can either be creepy or I can think 'Did someone say something mean that got deleted by a moderator?! Dun dun dunnn!'

I think that can happen when your quoted or mentioned in a moderated blog comment that hasn't been approved yet, I'm pretty sure that's happened to me a few times. I doubt it's anything to worry about though, it's probably just something being glitchy :D

The post was actually deleted because my phone decided it would be fun to triple post. But yeah, it's pretty creepy. What if the post never existed in the first place? So spooky!

Just wondering out of interest, what was everyone's first starter in each region?

Mine were: (regions listed in order played)

Johto: Cyndaquil
Kanto: Charmander
Hoenn: Mudkip
Sinnoh: Turtwig
Unova: Oshawott
Kalos: Fennekin
Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip
Turtwig
Snivy
Froakie

Hi

Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip
Turtwig
Tepig
Froakie

Apparently I like water types

Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Piplup
Snivy
Froakie

Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Chimchar
Oshawott
Probably Froakie

Bulbasaur
Totodile
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
Froakie

um, no... water isn't my favorite type, just coincidentally happened that way xD

Am I in the right thread? Is this the "what did you start off with thread?" I thought this was RM, you know this makes me so angriiiiii, mi blood boils, Enzap deal with dis psle, em so mad >:c >:c c:<
(remembers to sass)

All actual Random Messages now go in the Serious Discussion sub-forum. If you have any questions, please pm users
Serenity, Lyebird, or Fab.

I know none of those names... HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE my life is a sham, do they still have the real time group chat thing i'm cry :f

I didn't think you'd know me.

That's the life I chose.

The life of a spirit.

Forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom