• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Who needs to think when your feet just go?

I was actuality thinking of MOTHER 3 when I posted that~

I like the smell of rain
Petrichor: Petrichor is the scent of the earth which makes itself known under the rainy conditions. Or a shower. It is not the rain but in fact, the earth. This is also why farts smell worse in the shower. Petrichor comes from Petros meaning stone and ichor which is the blood of the gods in greek myths.
Mario Kart 8's Battle Mode sucks

I've heard that a lot, but I actually really enjoy it. Sure the late-game can be pretty drawn out, but I always liked the bigger stages anyway, and courses are basically like giant stages. I enjoy it a whole lot more than Mario Kart 7's.
Too small MK7, too timer in MK8.

A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. The opposite is also true. Known as a reverse trap.

It's also different from a cross dresser or drag in the way that a trap is used to trick a person into being attracted to them, but the two can overlap.

When a voice actor uses the same voice for two different characters

Well, you can't really expect them to sound different for every role they play. :p Some voice actors don't have very good range, so they have no choice but to use the same voice each time.

I know, but sometimes it's weird hearing the same voice from multiple characters xD

HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WARM AND SOOTHING RAIN
THE DROPLETS FALLING GENTLY DOWN ON THE TERRAIN

Two characters sharing a voice actor never bothered me as much as it did when I heard Greed from FMA:B sounding just like Gray from Fairy Tail. I just could not shake that.

SINGING

Beeepbeep beep
bzzzzzztt krkrkkrt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom