• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

i don't know this feel, i don't hang with people
i hang with clothes, they hang better

It is better than play League of Legends.

And just carried a team on Dota 2 with a Support.

I cant believe u play dota 2. xD

I play all the big MOBA's. League of Legends, Dota 2, SMITE (actually playing SMITE right now). Haven't played HoN yet though

It is better than play League of Legends.

U know who watched the international? People on Espn that shit was big lol. It was hella good too.

Y u be hating?

this year was a disappointment though. TI4 had a lame ending and China won 75% of the 10 million dollars

Ah, yes, LoL. I tried it once and promptly discovered that I sucked horribly.

i have combo fingers, not everyone is blessed. about 45% of actual LoL players have it.

And I'm off to bed. 2:30am for a tired man.

Funny to think I've been on here since I was 14.

Last edited:

Based on design alone, my favorite Mega has got to be Banette.
It's one of my favorite megas too.

For me, my list has to be

1. Mega Sableye (shoooccckkkk)
2. Mega Mawile
3. Mega Diancie
4. Mega Metagross
5. Mega Banette

idk after that, I like Mega Pinsir, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny, Mega Aggron, and Mega Altaria to some degree too.

ones I dislike are Mega Garchomp, Mega Houndoom, Mega Lati@s, Mega Heracross, Mega Blaziken, Mega Mewtwo Y, and Mega Manectric.

229.png

229-m.png

They look pretty different to me.

Ah, thought you meant it looked too similar to Houndoom.

I suppose not, I just don't understand it. lol I'm not like a Houndoom fanboy or anything, but he always seemed like a perfectly fine Pokemon to me.

Ah, thought you meant it looked too similar to Houndoom.

I suppose not, I just don't understand it. lol I'm not like a Houndoom fanboy or anything, but he always seemed like a perfectly fine Pokemon to me.
here

In hindsight I probably should have worded my rant better but I guess it's not too bad

Based on design alone, my favorite Mega has got to be Banette.
It's one of my favorite megas too.

For me, my list has to be

1. Mega Sableye (shoooccckkkk)
2. Mega Mawile
3. Mega Diancie
4. Mega Metagross
5. Mega Banette

idk after that, I like Mega Pinsir, Mega Salamence, Mega Lopunny, Mega Aggron, and Mega Altaria to some degree too.

ones I dislike are Mega Garchomp, Mega Houndoom, Mega Lati@s, Mega Heracross, Mega Blaziken, Mega Mewtwo Y, and Mega Manectric.

attachment.php

3 of my favorite Pokémon have Megas: Houndoom, Absol, and Sableye. Now all I need is a Mega Weavile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom