• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Step 7: Fire and somehow hit Nuuk, the capital of Greenland.

Yikes. My first stitches were actually above my left eyebrow. I got hit there by a chunk of asphalt.
Right hand. Minor accident with a knife while cutting something. On the other hand, I learned a lot about knife safety while healing.
Ooh, does head glue count?
Plank of wood fell out of a tree on my head. I still have the scar. That was a fun night...

Ooh, does head glue count?
Plank of wood fell out of a tree on my head. I still have the scar. That was a fun night...
Ouch. I still have the scar from my old incident, too. And I think I'll have another on my hand from this one!

Also, while we're drifting off the topic of Japan-only Pokémon stuff, is it likely that the Japanese SM-P promo cards will get English releases? I specifically am antsy for the Dhelmise and Golisopod.

Step 9: Realize you're at the World Championship finals, it's the other player's turn, they have Satellite Cannon and Wave Motion Cannon all charged up on the field, you have nothing out, and you done goofed.

Step 10: Tap all your lands, play your Player Swap Card, and blame Russia for your own actions.

Steep 11: Get the other player's hand, which contains 5 aces, all from the same deck? No, that can't be right. That would mean someone was cheating.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom