• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now millions will die. :/

You see, that wasn't real currency. It was "funny money," which I used to bait the Punster clones, as they can't resist stupid wordplay.
I laced the coins with deadly poison that killed on contact.

Seemed like the cleanest and most efficient means of dealing with over a thousand clones.
Why not destroy the "money" after it served its purpose? Also, how do you know they didn't spend that "money", killing millions regardless?

I locked the clones in a closet, intending to dispose of them and the funny money. Guess I never got around to it...

As for how I know they didn't spend it, they didn't have time to. It was all nicely self-contained.

Although I am curious as to how Eresh managed to get into the clone closet...

Well, now millions will die. :/

Ah well. You live, you learn, you accidentally commit a few genocides. This is like that time travel incident, where I accidentally erased that continent from existence.

Although I am curious as to how Eresh managed to get into the clone closet...

That's not what you should be worried about.

*walks in, carrying a high-pressure hose* Oh, I see your Ash-Greninja is showing off the whistling skills I taught him!

Aim for the skulls!

*walks in, carrying a high-pressure hose* Oh, I see your Ash-Greninja is showing off the whistling skills I taught him!
I appreciate you washing my blood off of there. That was the first weaponized closet door I've ever seen, but it didn't matter in the end. No closet's a match for me.

@Ereshkigal; I'll take that $3,000 for my services now

Last edited:
TFW your dad forces you to break your 3ds as a lesson in something.

My sister is gonna help me buy a new one tho. $100 from me $100 from her.

"Don't be lazy" or something like that.

It was when he checked my grades. I'm getting them up now though.

Well, he did warn me.

He also doesn't believe that my depression is real and thinks that I'm just craving attention to make my life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom