• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what we should do? As one of what I believe to be my final acts as Time Breaker, we should travel forward a few years, to after the nuclear winter has concluded.

Then you aren't a "Time Breaker" if you can't break space either.
Time and space are separate... things! I only control... er, break, time! Oh, no... I'm losing my touch. It must be that other guy chasing me around. Something about "atone for my crimes" or something.

But the old RM was erased! How has he found me out?

... it must be that wanted poster...

$4,000,000 but for every 12 seconds that pass by without finding him, $400,000 gets taken off.

Does that mean that if I grab him and take him back in time two minutes, the bounty doubles?

Close. $8,000,000 is taken off after every 6 seconds that I'm not in custody. The debt everyone hunting me has to pay is incalculable by now.

I'll just take you back to 20 minutes before the bounty was posted :p

So apparently this is a thing:
Untitled.png
Thanks a lot! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom