• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RNG shinies for trade - seeking pokemon for 'dex

StiklikeGiant

Reaction score
Well, I finally figured out my SID. So I am able to produce shinies. They are legit as long as you consider the RNG method legit. I have some shinies available if anyone wants them. They were bred for some egg moves and just to see if the SID worked, so their IV's are not that great (the values are random). In exchange, I am looking for pokemon to complete my 'dex.

Here's the shinies I have for trade (all are level 1):
Charmander - male timid - flare blitz/flamethrower
Charmander - male modest - flare blitz/flamethrower
Charmander - male modest - belly drum/outrage/flamethrower/substitute
Charmander"LastShadow"(needs nicknamed)-male jolly - bellydrum /outrage/flamethrower/substitute
Charmander - female modest - flare blitz/flamethrower

HOLD Level 26 Charmeleon (with pokerus) - Brave male - belly drum/outrage/flamethrower/substitute (raised in daycare)

HOLD Piplup - male quirky (chimch12)
HOLD Hoothoot (Smashthestate)
HOLD Charmander (Rellik)
HOLD eevee (underclasshero)

For the shinies, I am now looking to trade for some pokemon I am too lazy to level up or evolve or catch. I am seeking: Granbull, Marshtomp, Shedinja, Flygon, Wynaut, Blastoise, Hypno, Crobat, Togetic, Togekiss, Altaria, Kingler, Nidoking, Furret, and Slowking.
I will also trade for Dittos with good IVs (At least 2 "31" IVs please). I'll also take rare candies, pp max, yellow shards or red shards in exchange for a shiny.
I will also trade for events - except TRU Arceus and Wishmkr Jirachi.
Please no hacks - clones and RNGs are ok!

PM me with offers, I will be around usually in the late evenings Eastern Time. Thanks for looking!
Also - if I missed a trade or haven't heard from someone in awhile - just PM me and I will try to get back to you most nights at 10pm Eastern.

Last edited:
Re: RNG shinies for trade - seeking TM's

i have all tms you need,except draco meteor which isnt a tm, i can't trade now, but i might be able to trade to tommorow but i really only sign on on weekends im interested in you male charmander, elekid and absol

I can get you thunderbolt for your male shiny charmander.... i dont care which one

Have all the items you are looking for, but only interested if the shinys have good natures/IVs :loopy:

ill give u any tm for the tranpinch
ill also get any starter, phione or any fossil pokemon to hold it

I did a quick search, I've got Toxic and Stealth Rock. I'm looking for a shiny (Adamant) Beldum. Could to breed me one? If you need a mother, I can trade you a beldum to breed with.

Herosbane, I can attempt to breed you one. It might take a while - like at least the weekend or next week. I work 12 hour shifts during the week. I don't need the mom (unless she has better stats).
I'll keep ya posted!

I'll give you grass knot for a dratini or an eevee if your still offering.

Herosbane, I can attempt to breed you one. It might take a while - like at least the weekend or next week. I work 12 hour shifts during the week. I don't need the mom (unless she has better stats).
I'll keep ya posted!

Thanks, its the one poke I really want. Let me know if you succeed, I'd love to have it nicknamed.

Herosbane, your beldum hatched! What is your nickname for it? I will name it for you.

Hi again,

I'm interested in the Shiny Adamant Charmander. I can trade you Earthquake and Dragon Claw for it :]

Its yours Troggy. Are you still available to trade?

Do you want it nicknamed?

I have an earthquake TM for a shiny beldum if you are interested.

trieu, its a hardy beldum. Can you trade now?

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to update this thread. I have posted more shinies that are available.

Swampert, Do you have Swords Dance, Earthquake, and Aerial Ace by any chance? Can you trade now?

I'll give you stone edge for a shiny charmander, preferably the rash one.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom