• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RNG shinies for trade - seeking pokemon for 'dex

A couple more charmanders up for trade. Please note they are not IV bred. Still working on that. ;)

Hi! I am interested in the Female Charmander and the Growlithe at the top of your list. I can get you a Combusken and a Sunkern, if you want. I have three Sunkern, but they have nicknames. I can catch another without one if you prefer. If you already have offers for Combuskens, I can catch you a Hoppip, Furret, and breed a Spinarak. It's totally up to you. :)

I would like to put them on temporary hold, if that's okay with you? I'm not sure if I can successfully download the WiFi USB Connector at the place I'm going to be in the next few weeks. I'll find out tonight if I can load it, for sure, and let you know this evening.

Bee - 0990 0899 5663

More shinies added today! Duque, I can work on a hoot hoot for you. I tried to PM you - but it wouldn't let me. Any specifics as far as nature, etc that you want in particular? Just PM me and let me know.

Eevee - male modest - wish/yawn
Eevee - female timid - wish/yawn
Chikorita - male bold - giga drain/energy ball

Oooh want these please ;D

Edit: Don't mean to be too Greedy but also like these:

Charmander - male jolly - belly drum/substitute/outrage/flamethrower
Charmander - male jolly - belly drum/substitute

Have a lot of the Pokemon your list, I'll gather what I can now. So far I have Shellder, Spinarak, Masquerain, Cacnea, Camerupt, Crawdaunt, Lombre and Hoppip.

Last edited:
If you could breed a shiny Female Charmander and nickname her Veera, I have a butt-load of Event Pokemon in my shop that I would be willing to trade for it.

if you rng me a shiny rotom i will trade you a crawdaunt, camerupt and/or masquerian

Hi,
Could you breed me a shiny female swablu?
I would prefer adamant or modest, but if it's too much work, I'll take anything.
I'm offering whatever you need(Reasonable of course)
4-5 max poke.

Thanks.

if you still have a shiny modest eevee i would like that :)
i can offer you a granbull? or a few of the others... PM me if necessary

Updated again. Lots of failed IV shiny charmanders this time. LOL! Also, when making a trade request please list what you are willing to trade for, I'll take certain pokemon I need or rare candies. Pm is the best way to let me know.

I can give red shards for this or this Charmander:
Charmander - male adamant - belly drum, outrage, flamethrower, substitute
Charmander - female adamant - flare blitz/flamethrower

More charmanders up for trade. Sorry if I missed some trades, the holidays have been busy - just PM me and I should hopefully be around this weekend.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom