• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RNG shinies (need to clean out my trade box)

StiklikeGiant

Reaction score
Shinies up for trade (all are lvl 1 except Charmeleon): UPDATED

HOLD Adamant Charmander (belly drum) - needs nicknamed

HOLD Calm Hoot Hoot

HOLD Adamant Totodile
HOLD Adamant Totodile

Modest Charmander x3 (2 on HOLD)
HOLD Jolly Charmander (needs nicknamed)
Lvl 26 Brave Charmeleon

In return, I will accept rare candy, pp max, decent tms and just about anything you want to offer. These guys have just random IV's. PM me if interested!

Last edited:
I can offer you tms from either the game corner or the department store,
or I can offer anything for dex completion

I'd like the absol, caterpie, and piplup. I can offer masterballs, lots of TMs (no earthquake, sorry), an experience share, and heart scales/shards...

I want the eevee and the beldum
any special tm's, pokes or other items you want for those to?

would like everything that has not yet been asked for, can get you as many of those items as you want, (through emerald cloning glitch)

adamant beldum
adamant totodile
adamant charmander
modest charmander
jolly charmander
calm hoot hoot

for 6 tms of choice

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom