• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Game end; congrats Scissors, Lizard and Banana!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Game end; congrats Scissors, Lizard and Bana

I'm disappointed by the lack of scissorman and his scissors' dance. His scissor tree would also be cool. Just saying.

Re: Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Game end; congrats Scissors, Lizard and Bana

I'm actually a little flattered. I got attacked 4 times. 5 times, if you count the time scissors attacked me without an attacker.

So, mission accomplished.

1030-02.jpg

Good game everyone. Sorry to my faction for steering you wrong sometimes in my attempts to balance both alliances... :/

W00t w00t scissors won! The other factions played well though.

Good game everyone. Sorry to my faction for steering you wrong sometimes in my attempts to balance both alliances... :/

I'm not saying every "rock" will agree with me, but nah, I don't have a problem with that.

The game was fun. I liked the theme, it turned out to be interesting. :p

You know what, have a final look at all role pm's:

You are gravel, the cop.

PeaGravel.jpg

You are incredibly small, and no one will really notice you. That's why you can get extremely close to someone during the night, and see what exactly they are. Just send me their name and I will tell you what they are.

You are allied with the rocks. You win if everyone who is not a rock is dead.

----

You are a mountain, the doctor.

mountain.jpg

You are a huge rock. You can just stand in front of another rock, and no one will be able to get past you! Every night you can stand in front of someone, and any attack on them will be blocked. You can also protect yourself.

---

You are a pointy rock, the reverser.

ceremony_spear_point_lg.jpg

You are very pointy, and you rip apart paper! However, you are so old, you crumble with the slightstest force, and are defeated by scissors. Actually, you go in the reverse order a rock should go. You beat paper and are beaten by scissors. This will apply no matter what the circumstance.

---

You are Golem, the allseeing.

076Golem.png

As living as you are, and having eyes, you can see who exactly is visiting you during the night.

---

You are Barack, the public speaker.

barack.jpg

Wait, you do know what Barack Paper Scissors is, don't you? Play this. And listen to this. It's relevant to your role.

Anyway, I digress. You're the only one on your team that can actually talk. So make use of it, will you? Your votes count twice.

----

You are an illuminati rock.

all-seeing-eye(3).gif

Since the beginning of times, there has been a secret society, secretly leading the world. You are part of that society, together with illuminati from other factions. It is your goal to make sure everything plays out like you want it to, namely, with your secrety society being the winner. Because of this, you will die yourself if your faction is responsible for killing another illuminati. You also die if you tell anyone else about the existence of these Illuminati.

You are allied with the rocks and the Illuminati. You win if at least one of the illuminati stays live untill the end.

----

You are Adamant.

jadeite-tm.jpg

You are a piece of rock that doesn't really exist outside of mythology. You are the best kind of rock ever to exist, even able to kill gods. You are so divine, that every night there is a chance the gods bestow upon you a special power.

---

You are a standard normal rock.

rock.jpg

You are ready to charge into battle! Which is probably what you should do. There is no other purpose to you anyway, you know?

----

You are shreds, the cop.

shreds.jpg

You a small pile of shredded paper, and no one will really notice you because of your smallness. That's why you can sneak up on someone during the night, and see what exactly they are. Just send me their name and I will tell you what they are.

You are allied with the paper. You win if everyone who is not paper is dead.

---

You are a carton box, the doctor.

205067_carton_box_1.jpg

You are a box of carton. Carton is much sturdier than paper. Unless someone really tries to get through you, they won't. Every night you can stand in front of someone, and any attack on them will be blocked. You can also protect yourself.

---

You are a string of paper dolls, the reverser.

tt0127586.jpg

You are not afraid of scissors. You might lose one paper doll, but it's for the greater good! As a matter of fact, you can just wrap out and strangle the scissor! However, rocks will just stand on you, and make you immobile. Actually, you go in the reverse order paper should go. You beat scissors and are beaten by rocks. This will apply no matter what the circumstance.

---

You are Cacturne, the allseeing one.

332Cacturne.png

Don't give me that look. Tree-like pokémon are often grass type, and paper comes from trees. And sandpaper. You live in a desert. Not to mention you have paper thin defenses. As living as you are, and having eyes, you can see who exactly is visiting you during the night. Did I already mention you're a dark type? You like the night.

---

You are paperboy, the public speaker.

paperboy.jpg

Wait, you do know what Barack Paper Scissors is, don't you? Play this. And listen to this. It's relevant to your role.

Anyway, back to business. You're the only one on your team that can actually talk. So make use of it, will you? Your votes count twice.

----

You are an illuminati paper.

allseeingeye.jpg

Since the beginning of times, there has been a secret society, secretly leading the world. You are part of that society, together with illuminati from other factions. It is your goal to make sure everything plays out like you want it to, namely, with your secrety society being the winner. Because of this, you will die yourself if your faction is responsible for killing another illuminati. You also die if you tell anyone else about the existence of these Illuminati.

You are allied with the papers and the Illuminati. You win if at least one of the illuminati stays live untill the end.

----

You are the holy book.

4022Holy_Book.jpg

You are a Paperr that doesn't really exist outside of mythology. You are the best kind of paper ever to exist, one that contains all of life's answers. You are so divine, that every night there is a chance the gods bestow upon you a special power.

You are allied with the papers. You win if everyone who is not a paper is dead.

----

You are a standard normal piece of paper.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Rock-paper-scissors_(paper).png

You are ready to charge into battle! Which is probably what you should do. There is no other purpose to you anyway, you know?

----

You are a very small pair of scissors, the cop.

Small%20Scissors.jpg

You are a very small scissor. No one can ever find you when they need you, actually, because you're so small! That's why you can draw in on someone during the night, and see what exactly they are. Just send me their name and I will tell you what they are.

You are allied with the scissors. You win if everyone who is not scissors is dead.

----

You are a hedge-trimmer, the doctor.

1241212176a.jpg

You are one big pair of scissors. You can just go and stand before another scissor, and no one will get past you, that's for sure. Every night you can go stand in front of a teammate, and any attack on them will be blocked. You can also protect yourself.

You are allied with the scissors. You win if everyone who is not scissors is dead.

----

You are a diamond laser, the reverser.

diamond_laser-200.jpg

Yes you are a kind of scissors, don't be silly. You cut things, don't you? You're actually the best kind of scissors of all, because you cut through rocks like it's nothing! You can't get past the stupid papers though, and they'll wrap around you. Actually, you go in the reverse order scissors should go. You beat rocks and are beaten by paper. This will apply no matter what the circumstance.

---

You are Scizor, the all-seeing one.

McCann_Scizor.png

You are actually the most used pokémon in the 4th gen OU tier. And yet, in this game you lose to a piece of paper. That's life for you. Although you do have something special over your teammates, namely, your eyes. with them you can see who exactly is visiting you during the night.

-----

You are scissorman, the public speaker.

scissorman.jpg

Damn dude, yo scary! You have a mouth and are able to speak, although just barely. Please get away from me dude. Here, I'll make your votes count twice, but just, stay away from me, ok?

----

You are an illuminati scissors.

illuminati_logo2.jpg

You are allied with the scissors and the Illuminati. You win if at least one of the illuminati stays live untill the end.

----

You are Excalibur.

excalibur-sword.jpg

You are a Scissor that doesn't really exist outside of mythology. You are the best kind of scissor ever to exist, no one wielding you would ever lose a battle. You are so divine, that every night there is a chance the gods bestow upon you a special power.

-----

You are a standard pair of scissors.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Rock-paper-scissors_(scissors).png

----

You are a Lizard.

lizard.jpg

Yes, a lizard.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3353/3515595929_081b727cd9.jpg
(additional info).

You are a one man party. All alone, with no friends to help. However, as a trade off, I will give you some enhancements. Every night, you will be able to check someone's alliance. You will be unable to be attacked unless you yourself are going out to kill someone. Your votes will count ×3. And because you match up negatively against 2 of the 3 major parties, I will also give you a one time death immunity. That is all.

You are allied with the Lizards. You win if you manage to kill 3 people, either through nightkill, or by starting a successful bandwagon against them during the day.

----

You are Spock.

greeting_spock.jpg

Yes, Spock.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3353/3515595929_081b727cd9.jpg
(additional info).

You are a one man party. All alone in the universe. As a trade off for being alone, I will let you live long and prosper! Every night, you will be able to check someone's alliance. You will be unable to be attacked unless you yourself are going out to kill someone. Your votes will count ×3. That is all. You match up positively against 2 of 3 major parties, which is probably gonna be a huge help.

You are allied with Spock. You win if you manage to nightkill 3 people.

----

You are the Wizard-Man.

wizardman.jpg

Wait, you do know what Barack Paper Scissors is, don't you? Play this.*And listen to this. It's relevant to your role.

You invented the game of Rock Paper scissors. Your best friend is your gargoyle, who you consider your brother, Emmett. You actually have 3 items:

Your gargoyle brother Emmett. (being made of stone, functions like a rock)
Your wizard hat. (being very cuttable, functions like paper)
Your wooden stave. (being very breakable by rocks, functions like scissors)

The point to these items is that they can be destroyed. They also function as your lives. Each item works like a normal match up. Emett is destroyed by paper, etc. Once two items have been destroyed, you will be converted to the side of your last remaining item. Untill this happens, you will be treated as neutral, and won't be able to be killed through any way.

You are allied with... Well, we don't quite now that yet now, don't we? Let's just say that for now, you are Neutral.

-----

You are a banana with an ear.

banaanmetoor.jpg

A banana with an ear. A fucking banana, with a fucking ear. You're absolutely hideous. There is no point to you, and there never will be. Why are you even in this game called Rock Paper Scissors? It's probably the best for all of us if you get yourself lynched as soon as possible. And with that I mean that that if you are not dead yet at the end of day 3, you lose the game (but you won't die). Oh, did I already mention you can't be nightkilled? People run away in fear as soon as they see you.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you get lynched on day 1, 2 or 3.

-----

I hate you IteruI mean... how could you :s

Quite easily actually :p

Something I did wonder about, why was my faction called Lizzards when there was only one member? xD I know at one point I was thinking that there might be another Lizard out there that I was intentionally not told of.

I hope we can all live in peace since we all but Rayne, Lizzxxk, Iteru, and Turtwig A are ghosts and are still on the island.

Rock Paper Scissors Mafia 2: Imposters
The two scissors, lizard, and banana with an ear, contemplating what they would do now that they were the only ones left on the island. Well, the alive ones. Then they saw... things rowing onto shore. Strange things. And they didn't look friendly. The survivors watching them row up changed their names, and went up to see what these things wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom