• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I'm not sure that would do the trick either. They would just follow each other as friends and all that unless they forgot everything that happened in DP117, which really wouldn't surprise me if the writers pulled that.

I can see that happening, unfortunately. The writers would probably pull something like that :p

This person places her fic in Shinou though.

Actually, her fic is in Kanto. She started the story in Pallet Town, then to Viridian City, and then Pewter City.

And I'm really sensitive to R*cketshippy stuff, as I used to be one of them too (and I'm not proud of it). I was militant R*cketshipper and now every little piece of R*cketshippy dialogue reminds me of what I was writing myself. So yeah, it's mainly because of my past.

It's okay, we've all been or said something R*cketshippy before and [probably] regretted it XD Sorry if I seemed snippy or anything haha.

Of course, but I just think that people should try their best to write characters right - no matter of what the plot is. Your job is to guess how characters would act like in a given situation. It's hard, but possible. If they act out of character, there is no sense to even use these characters.

I understand where you're coming from but, just for an example, if someone writes a future!fic where the characters are different from normal, would you consider that out of character, or potential character development?

I don't see a problem in placing fic in the past. The problem is, when you place characters in Shinou, and make them behave like in Kanto. F.e. that paper fan thing. Musashi hasn't used it since... since... long time.

I haven't actually seen any fics like that before, but I wouldn't be surprised if there're some out there. I wonder what happened to Musashi's paper fan, anyway? XD

That's what living in the past means. It's when even if you watch new episodes, you dont see any changes in characterisation between old and new episodes.

So, are you implying that we don't get anything but still pictures of them as a couple (screams DenPika again)?

That's what I think would happen, if anything. DenPika referenced it, made it obvious to the viewers, but didn't actually put in anything mushy that would turn off non-shippers. Makes sense for a show like Pokemon to me XD

I don't see a problem in placing fic in the past. The problem is, when you place characters in Shinou, and make them behave like in Kanto. F.e. that paper fan thing. Musashi hasn't used it since... since... long time.

That's what living in the past means. It's when even if you watch new episodes, you dont see any changes in characterisation between old and new episodes.
QFT. I personally hate that and close the tab when I see the "paper fans" or "mallets" placed in Sinnoh. :p Actually, I haven't read any fics lately because of bad experiences...

You mean they could reference DP117? And why "unless they forgot"?
I think she meant that they won't part so easily, as shown in that episode? I remember there being a lot of talk about that Kojiro should leave the Rocket-dan because he hates it anyway... And after DP117 aired, that talk soon disappeared.

Actually, her fic is in Kanto. She started the story in Pallet Town, then to Viridian City, and then Pewter City.
Erm... wait, then where Bunneary's, Seviper and Mime Jr. came from? o__O;

It's okay, we've all been or said something R*cketshippy before and [probably] regretted it XD Sorry if I seemed snippy or anything haha.
Well, when you're old fan it's hard to blame you for that when most of fans was acting like that... xD; All I did was simply join the party xD

I understand where you're coming from but, just for an example, if someone writes a future!fic where the characters are different from normal, would you consider that out of character, or potential character development?
Unless these character developments don't come out of nowhere, no. It needs to be justified somehow. It depends on writing, really.

That's what I think would happen, if anything. DenPika referenced it, made it obvious to the viewers, but didn't actually put in anything mushy that would turn off non-shippers. Makes sense for a show like Pokemon to me XD
You bet it wasn't mushy... even a bit! Ono likes it rough ;P

I think she meant that they won't part so easily, as shown in that episode? I remember there being a lot of talk about that Kojiro should leave the Rocket-dan because he hates it anyway... And after DP117 aired, that talk soon disappeared.
Oh, that. No, I don't think they would part easily... Maybe they would part for a bit, but being all depressed they would understand that they can't live without each other (we arleady know that, but who cares) and they would start to look for each other, wanting to find a new path of life they could follow together. What "path of life" could mean, is up to the writers.

Last edited:
Erm... wait, then where Bunneary's, Seviper and Mime Jr. came from? o__O;

Huh, I didn't even notice that before. Hmm...I guess it's a type of alternate universe fic where you mix the types of pokemon and the setting they're in XD

You bet it wasn't mushy... even a bit! Ono likes it rough ;P

It'd be nice if the anime did all of Ono's manga, even the parts that weren't published...

Huh, I didn't even notice that before. Hmm...I guess it's a type of alternate universe fic where you mix the types of pokemon and the setting they're in XD
That's what made me think it's happening presently. Because now, if they travelled to Kanto, they could meet pokemon of other generations too.

It'd be nice if the anime did all of Ono's manga, even the parts that weren't published...
Musashi on Kasumi action too? xP
I totally would want to see some hot action between Musashi and Kojiro <3

But I'm telling you, I bet there is a secret episode the staff made for fun... And you know what everyone is doing here :p It will leak someday, maybe in 10 years after the show is finished XD They could publish it as a special DVD, haha.

That's what made me think it's happening presently. Because now, if they travelled to Kanto, they could meet pokemon of other generations too.

I don't know anymore XD I figure it's just an in-universe alternate-universe [...weird thing to call it xD hence why I'm searching for a name for those]

Musashi on Kasumi action too? xP

Not that I'm personally interested, I'm sure it'd be good for a lot of the fans XD

But I'm telling you, I bet there is a secret episode the staff made for fun... And you know what everyone is doing here :p It will leak someday, maybe in 10 years after the show is finished XD They could publish it as a special DVD, haha.

If there is, then wowzah. I'd feel like my childhood was being torn apart [but in a good way XD].

I don't know anymore XD I figure it's just an in-universe alternate-universe [...weird thing to call it xD hence why I'm searching for a name for those]
*her head explodes* People should write just normal fanfics, really.

Not that I'm personally interested, I'm sure it'd be good for a lot of the fans XD
NO. Just no.

If there is, then wowzah. I'd feel like my childhood was being torn apart [but in a good way XD].
You know, it depends on how they would show it... Sure, I don't expect bed of roses, candle lights and strawberries with a champagne, but I don't want them to make out the way they did in "Musashi to Kojiro no kodomo no tsukurikata" (that infamous cut scene) I know the scene was rushed, so in the end it came out looking as if they were making out just like bunnies ^^; Women can't get excited over something like this! XD; I want them to make it slowlier and you know... a foreplay would be nice ;D

*her head explodes* People should write just normal fanfics, really.

That sounds like an oxymoron to me XD

NO. Just no.

To be honest, I know a couple guys who like Pokemon and would probably- /shuts up

You know, it depends on how they would show it... Sure, I don't expect bed of roses, candle lights and strawberries with a champagne, but I don't want them to make out the way they did in "Musashi to Kojiro no kodomo no tsukurikata" (that infamous cut scene) I know the scene was rushed, so in the end it came out looking as if they were making out just like bunnies ^^; Women can't get excited over something like this! XD; I want them to make it slowlier and you know... a foreplay would be nice ;D

..XDD I don't know, it's all personal preference here. I could give my view, but I don't wanna seem like a creepy little teenage girl so I'll just stay quiet XDD

So, are you implying that we don't get anything but still pictures of them as a couple (screams DenPika again)?

No, I think it'll be either like DP117, or some flash forward into the future and it's heavily implied or outright stated that they're a couple.

Oh, that. No, I don't think they would part easily...

I meant more if (God forbid) Yonemura wrote an episode like that. Obviously Junki and Tomioka and probably even Oohashi would recognize that episode and not repeat the "we'll split up it's not big deal" thing, but I don't trust the others.

I think any of the writers could come up with a better sex scene than that. Plus that creepy Kasumi part would be gone.

I'm sure it'd be good for a lot of the fans XD

Please... no. Not that can of worms again... :-(

We should see more of them when they are not just trying to steal Pikachu/whatever to tell could it happen on a random day. Some of you might remember this, but I once wrote a post about Musashi and Kojiro gettin together in a boring situation, and I still don't want to completely abandon the idea :p But to think of it, we know very little of their everyday life - and they have second most appearances in the anime! So it would be great to see more of the TRio doing their daily routines.

I remember :). I like the idea of them getting together in a boring situation, but I don't see it happening since they spend so much time together. What kind of boring situation do you have in mind? But it's a nice idea anyway. And it would definitely be interesting to see their daily routines (Unfortunately only interesting to us, other fans would not be interested).

Btw, do you think that Musashi and Kojiro would start to have sex right after they get together or they would wait a little to make themselves feel comfortable with new situation?

Honestly, I think they would want to start right away, since they've known each other for so long. And the more they wait, the more it might get more awkward since they've had such a platonic relationship for so long. But I could see them both being very nervous about it.

I don't get why you guys are fighting over that fic. I thought it was hilarious.

Hahaha me too. But IMO, she is a good writer, so therefore even it's OOC it was still a good read because she has a nice writing style.

EDIT: I know you mean hilarious in a bad way, but I still thought some parts of it were kind of funny.

And that's the reason why I don't think every R*cketshipper fics are terrible. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but even if a fic is OOC, it doesn't mean it's completely terrible if the story is good, and the author is generally a talented writer.

It is happening presently, right? It stated somewhere that Satoshi decided to try the Indigo League again.

Last edited:
Man you guys, I come back from work and there's a whole page to catch up on! I love it.

As for the Musashi-as-Rumika-wedding fics, I KNOW there's a ton of them on FF.net and a bunch of other sites, I'll dig around for them more when I'm off work on Tuesday, heh. Maybe there aren't as many as I thought, but I knooooow I've read lots.

Not mine, but: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5675606/1/Super_Dopey_Sidekick . I adore this fic haha. Oh, but it uses English names. Just in case any of you are turned off by that. And I'm pretty sure Meowth's accent is written. But it's still a nice fic.

Heh, I read that a while ago. I thought it was cute (and probably how Nyasu would be thinking!) but yeah, way overly R*cketshippy for my tastes. But cute, nonetheless.

I have a theory. Most Rocketshipping fics nowadays are still written by people who have only watched the old episodes, and refuse to watch new episode because "they suck" or "the voices have changed". I've noticed many new fics having Arbok/Matadogasu or Musashi hitting people with that ancient paper fan. :/ So, some of today's writers are the same as the delusional R*cketshippers from the past, and they have no idea how the characterizations work.

Not going to lie, I used to be like this. As recently as 6 months ago. I'm not going to get all tl;dr over it, but basically SS012 and Musashi doing contests renewed my interest in the show again, after having stopped watching it after Johto. (I still liked reading Rocketshipping fanfics and art during the time I didn't watch the show, though.) I started creeping here before I registered and saw everyone talking about the differences between the dubs and the subs and it also gave me a renewed interest in the show, because I never realized how different Jessie/Musashi and Kojiro/James were, I was so used to just Jessie and James and dubs...for, like, 10 years. I think that's why a lot of the time they're still in "Kanto dub mode" in my head too much of the time. I am going to spend my summer catching up on DP and subs though, I promise! I'm also trying to catch up all of of this writer/animator stuff :3

I've seen fics done like that quite well. Some of them were...idk, really dark (their character development was based on torture or something that took place between the anime and the fic), but interesting none the less. I'm actually trying to write a fic like that (not dark at all, just future!character development thing, heh.)

No, I think it'll be either like DP117, or some flash forward into the future and it's heavily implied or outright stated that they're a couple.

If they are going to ever end up a couple, that's always the route I saw the anime taking, too. I'd be okay with that...but I think we all still want to seeeee how they got together.

...I want this to be real XD I'd buy that DVD.

I always want to answer the posed questions, but I usually just pretty much agree with what's already been said :3

But I do think it'd be cute if Nyasu "accidentally" found out that they were a couple. Plus, I don't think they'd come forward to him about it unless he called them out on it or unless he suspected something. They wouldn't just bring it up out of the blue to him. And he'd probably find out sooner rather than later if they started having sex right away XD

I actually just did a fan art based on this like last week X3
http://musashirose.deviantart.com/art/THIS-IS-YOUR-LIFE-NOW-NYASU-166073095

He would just be constantly interfering X3

Sorry if the quotes are out of order, had too many tabs open and too tired to go back through and correct it.

Here's the latest on Junki watch 2010:

The leauge is starting July 1st. So unless this is correct and Junki is writing DP182 (It lists the wrong writer and animator for DP181) it seems our last hope is the one or two episodes after the league. I kinda doubt he'd write either, but you never know. It would certainly make the Rocket setup for Isshu quite interesting if he did...

And CarlyRocketto, sorry I never commented on DA, but I really like that fanart you did. :)

And I've also thought of my own Musashi dresses as Rumika weeding fic...

..XDD I don't know, it's all personal preference here. I could give my view, but I don't wanna seem like a creepy little teenage girl so I'll just stay quiet XDD
Trust me, my fantasies are creepy too... But I'd rather not involve Musashi and Kojiro in most of them, at least officially xD

Btw, do you think that Musashi and Kojiro could get into BDSM from time to time? Maybe not to the extremes, but you know... I enjoyed "Ketsu! Megaton A" so much :-D "Ketsu! Megaton R" would be nicer, if it didn't involve Satoshi xP

Ah, ok. If they will make it feel like DP117, I'll be totally satisfied. If they do a flash forward instead - that's a shame a little, but well... we can always use our talents and draw it/write it the way we want ;D

I meant more if (God forbid) Yonemura wrote an episode like that. Obviously Junki and Tomioka and probably even Oohashi would recognize that episode and not repeat the "we'll split up it's not big deal" thing, but I don't trust the others.
Remind me, what do you have against Yonemura, because I forgot?

Takegami & Oohashi wouldn't repeat it, just because they arleady wrote their versions of the similar idea. But still, their break up episodes differed from each other a lot. While Oohashi's episode was clearly friendshippy, Takegami's one was Rocketshippy with some addition of friendshipping. If the other writers would write episode like that, they would just do it in their own styles. If the producers decided to make Rocketshipping canon, they wouldn't entrust such an episode to someone, who isn't really keen on writing Rocketshipping. Most writers are undeniably specializing in some kind of episodes. Why entrusting ROCKETSHIPPING EPISODE (since it's going to be the one when it becomes canon) to Yonemura? That would be like entrusting Takegami an episode where Satoshi wins a league. Total fail. Maybe Takegami may be replaced when writing Team Rocket episodes, but not really Rocketshipping ones. Tomioka may do a great job too, but still, when comparing to Takegami, Takegam's better. But we know that Tomioka's mainly writing important episodes when there's really no time for TR's screentime. What TR episodes he wrote in the past? I can think now only of Aabokku and Matadogasu's goodbye episode. Not Rocketshippy, but still very nice, touching episode (according to Japanese fans, it was the best TR episode ever - "Love and Youth" Hoso appeared barely in... 10th place, if I remember well o__O;).

I can't see another break-up episode written by Takegami. Unless it won't serve the purpose to make Rocketshipping canon. I don't think there's any other way for him to expand on the plot more.

But since we could be ages away from such an episode, it's very probable that he retires until that time :-( Well, let's just hope that we get another Rocketshippy writer worthy of him, in case if he leaves...

I think any of the writers could come up with a better sex scene than that. Plus that creepy Kasumi part would be gone.
Takegami was kinda close...

. And it would definitely be interesting to see their daily routines (Unfortunately only interesting to us, other fans would not be interested).
Yeah, daily routines, please. Too bad we can't see it really... we have fanfics for that.
But I loved how in DP, they became a less interested in Pikachu and had a bunch of other activities, especially contests. They may be chasing after Pikachu until the end of DP, but I hope it's just temporary. Most of episodes where Team Rocket is doing nothing but trying to get Pikachu aren't really exciting, no matter if you're a fan or not. People like when they're doing something different for a change. So I hope that once BW starts, they find some new activities for each other too. Especially if BW is being advertised as "revolutionary". And Team Rocket makes a half of the series' succes ;P

Honestly, I think they would want to start right away, since they've known each other for so long. And the more they wait, the more it might get more awkward since they've had such a platonic relationship for so long. But I could see them both being very nervous about it.
No wonder, if they're both virgins xD Gee, how can you be so sexy and still be a virgin at 25 years old? xD; Especially if you have a sexy partner next to you xD I may love Wrongrocketshipping, but still, I've never thought that Musashi and Kojiro act like "horny teenagers". Otherwise, Nyasu would know xD;

Hahaha me too. But IMO, she is a good writer, so therefore even it's OOC it was still a good read because she has a nice writing style.

EDIT: I know you mean hilarious in a bad way, but I still thought some parts of it were kind of funny.

And that's the reason why I don't think every R*cketshipper fics are terrible. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but even if a fic is OOC, it doesn't mean it's completely terrible if the story is good, and the author is generally a talented writer.
Absolutely no! Cori Falls could be the best example. Even her greatest haters admitted that she's talented writer.

It is happening presently, right? It stated somewhere that Satoshi decided to try the Indigo League again.
Erm? I don't even pay attention to Satoshi, but I thought he's going to Isshu? xD;

Not going to lie, I used to be like this. As recently as 6 months ago. I'm not going to get all tl;dr over it, but basically SS012 and Musashi doing contests renewed my interest in the show again, after having stopped watching it after Johto. (I still liked reading Rocketshipping fanfics and art during the time I didn't watch the show, though.) I started creeping here before I registered and saw everyone talking about the differences between the dubs and the subs and it also gave me a renewed interest in the show, because I never realized how different Jessie/Musashi and Kojiro/James were, I was so used to just Jessie and James and dubs...for, like, 10 years. I think that's why a lot of the time they're still in "Kanto dub mode" in my head too much of the time. I am going to spend my summer catching up on DP and subs though, I promise! I'm also trying to catch up all of of this writer/animator stuff :3
But you got converted and that's what the most important ;) And we're happy about it :D I kinda stopped watching Pokemon in 2004, but it's because my country didn't air Pokemon AG, and there was no YT at that time, so I could only read reviews/watch pics, downloading only more memorable episodes from TR sites.

I've seen fics done like that quite well. Some of them were...idk, really dark (their character development was based on torture or something that took place between the anime and the fic), but interesting none the less. I'm actually trying to write a fic like that (not dark at all, just future!character development thing, heh.)
Oh, I remember one fic, where James was tortured in headquarters by Giovanni and Jessie and Meowth wanted to rescue him. I don't remember much, but it was quite weird fanfic, and even though it was dark fic, I didn't like it.

...I want this to be real XD I'd buy that DVD.
But remember, first copy is mine! XD

I actually just did a fan art based on this like last week X3
http://musashirose.deviantart.com/art/THIS-IS-YOUR-LIFE-NOW-NYASU-166073095

He would just be constantly interfering X3
Haha, great one XD Some people may feel bad for Nyasu if Musashi and Kojiro got together and he would feel lonely... but just see what's happening when he falls in love... he was going to dump his best friends just like that XD; And we know that even if Musashi and Kojiro become a couple, they wouldn't leave Nyasu! :p

Here's the latest on Junki watch 2010:

The leauge is starting July 1st. So unless this is correct and Junki is writing DP182 (It lists the wrong writer and animator for DP181) it seems our last hope is the one or two episodes after the league. I kinda doubt he'd write either, but you never know. It would certainly make the Rocket setup for Isshu quite interesting if he did...
Lol, Takegami's writing Satoshi's Pokemon gathering episode? How boring.

I don't count on DP's ending. Team Rocket never gets attention when a generation ends. It's understandable, since they're not going anywhere, unlike some other characters.

screw lurking, schools almost over anyways

I've been meaning to say this, but I keep forgetting xD: Musashi and Kojiro look really hot in your style XD I hope that doesn't sound weird, but it's true. Kojiro looks manlier and Musashi looks just awesome <3

Trust me, my fantasies are creepy too... But I'd rather not involve Musashi and Kojiro in most of them, at least officially xD

Agreed XD

Btw, do you think that Musashi and Kojiro could get into BDSM from time to time? Maybe not to the extremes, but you know... I enjoyed "Ketsu! Megaton A" so much :-D "Ketsu! Megaton R" would be nicer, if it didn't involve Satoshi xP

I'm surprised no one's commented on how inappropriate this is getting o: Not that I have a problem with that XD

ANYHOW...I don't know if I could see it. It's really hard to tell what Musashi and Kojiro's kinks in bed [or not] would be, since people can be complete opposites from normal in those types of situations... I can kind of see it though XD Maybe just 'cause I've read a lot of Rocketshippy fics involving BDSM and my mind may have been warped towards it XD

I remember those two XD They were...interesting. Very interesting XD I prefer the one I read called "Demo Nya" [that had two doujinshi in it and they were both really good] BUT ANYHOW yeah Satoshi made it kind of awkward XD Kind of like having Kasumi there.

What TR episodes he wrote in the past? I can think now only of Aabokku and Matadogasu's goodbye episode. Not Rocketshippy, but still very nice, touching episode (according to Japanese fans, it was the best TR episode ever - "Love and Youth" Hoso appeared barely in... 10th place, if I remember well o__O;).

10th place? Pssh, it deserves so much higher. But man, that Arbok and Matadogasu goodbye episode always gets me :c

So I hope that once BW starts, they find some new activities for each other too.

That reminds me, a lot of people [more outside this group than in it] have complained that Musashi got a lot more screentime or whatever than Kojiro in DP. I agree, but not in a bad way. I mean, Kojiro's a very popular character and his backstory has been handed to the fans on a silver platter. But Musashi isn't as popular, was treated like dirt during AG, and we've only seen tiny bits and pieces of her past. So I don't see why she can't have more screentime in DP and the next season, too. [/ending random rant]

No wonder, if they're both virgins xD Gee, how can you be so sexy and still be a virgin at 25 years old?

I do remember hearing about that before, was that confirmed? If it was...who the hell would decide something like that XDDD I'd feel so awkward trying to decide whether or not a cartoon character had had their cherry popped yet.

Oh, I remember one fic, where James was tortured in headquarters by Giovanni and Jessie and Meowth wanted to rescue him. I don't remember much, but it was quite weird fanfic, and even though it was dark fic, I didn't like it.

Speaking of dark fics, I remember one...really horrid fic that was, IMO, the most inappropriately unrealistic "dark" fic I'd ever read. It wasn't even slightly well-written, unlike a good amount of darker fanfiction I've read. I'd try to find it, but I'd feel bad saying this about it and then linking you guys to it XD

PH, maybe somebody could link to that post where I spoke of the "boring" situations, to see what I had in mind? I don't have access to computer right now and just reading this with cell phone is extremely slow.

Jeska, I bet they could get into BDSM ;) I just have a feeling about it. And I bet that once they come to their senses and get together, they will move forward pretty fast. There wont be any awkwardness, at least to the amount that it'd stop them! =)

I also have great expectations for BW, since DP was such a big leap forward, what can the "revolutionary" BW give us? Certainly Musashi will continue doing something extra - so we will see more of the rockets. Imo they are so interesting characters that it would be smart to give them more screentime. This lead me to think, what could be a "new" source of shippy stuff? Contests in DP certainly were one, but would we be happy to just repeat the same in little different form (whatever replaces contests if/when they're replaced with something)?

Of course it'd be great to maintain even the current level, but something more would naturally be nice.

Btw, do you think that Musashi and Kojiro could get into BDSM from time to time?

Oh my yes. :-D And I'll just leave it at that...

Remind me, what do you have against Yonemura, because I forgot?

I don't really have anything against him, just wasn't too happy with how he wrote DP153.

While Oohashi's episode was clearly friendshippy,

I think someone is forgetting about the fire extinguisher. :p

Why entrusting ROCKETSHIPPING EPISODE (since it's going to be the one when it becomes canon) to Yonemura?

I didn't mean he'd write that episode, just another Rocket focus one.

What TR episodes he wrote in the past? I can think now only of Aabokku and Matadogasu's goodbye episode.

Does DP146 count?

Not Rocketshippy, but still very nice, touching episode (according to Japanese fans, it was the best TR episode ever - "Love and Youth" Hoso appeared barely in... 10th place, if I remember well o__O;).

Pft. I just don't understand all the fuss about Arbok and Metadogasu leaving. It was the worst goodbye episode ever and just very poorly handled.

Erm? I don't even pay attention to Satoshi, but I thought he's going to Isshu? xD;

Neopuff was referring to the fanfic.

But remember, first copy is mine! XD

You'll have to beat me to it. :evil:

Lol, Takegami's writing Satoshi's Pokemon gathering episode? How boring.

He's probably not though. That's my point.

And it'll be an awesome episode either way. :-D

I don't count on DP's ending. Team Rocket never gets attention when a generation ends. It's understandable, since they're not going anywhere, unlike some other characters.

Yes, but they have to setup the why and all that. I don't know, I think Takegami might make it a bit interesting.

That reminds me, a lot of people [more outside this group than in it] have complained that Musashi got a lot more screentime or whatever than Kojiro in DP.

That's because fans don't understand that Kojiro is supposed to be a background character. Why certain people think everyone needs to be front and center, I don't know. I don't think they understand how storytelling works. But you see this more with Takeshi where they don't understand he's not supposed to get a lot of focus.

I'm sorry to say, but I'm really NOT a shipper......but here and there I like RocketShipping. I don't like any other shipping except Rocket.

And CarlyRocketto, sorry I never commented on DA, but I really like that fanart you did. :)

And I've also thought of my own Musashi dresses as Rumika weeding fic...

It's okay, thank you! =)

Fanfic? DO IT. Let's just all write them 8D

No wonder, if they're both virgins xD Gee, how can you be so sexy and still be a virgin at 25 years old? xD; Especially if you have a sexy partner next to you xD I may love Wrongrocketshipping, but still, I've never thought that Musashi and Kojiro act like "horny teenagers". Otherwise, Nyasu would know xD;

...I love Wrongrocketshipping toooooo ;_; XD It just seems more characteristic to them than ~R*cketshipping~.

But you got converted and that's what the most important ;) And we're happy about it :D I kinda stopped watching Pokemon in 2004, but it's because my country didn't air Pokemon AG, and there was no YT at that time, so I could only read reviews/watch pics, downloading only more memorable episodes from TR sites.

That's what I've been doing, too. At first I wanted to try to watch the ENTIRE AG/DP series to catch up, but then I just figured out which were the important Rocket episodes and just watched those ones, I don't care at all for Satoshi's journey XD Though Hikari is cute, I don't mind her at all.

Haha, great one XD Some people may feel bad for Nyasu if Musashi and Kojiro got together and he would feel lonely... but just see what's happening when he falls in love... he was going to dump his best friends just like that XD; And we know that even if Musashi and Kojiro become a couple, they wouldn't leave Nyasu! :p

Thank you XD And you're right, he was so ready to ditch his friends when he fell in love, but I don't think Musashi and Kojiro would dump him if they ever struck up a relationship. Nyasu would probably find it fun to get in their way more than ever ;p

I'd actually be concerned if they got too much attention at the end of a generation episode...I don't want them to go anywhere just yet! :[

I've been meaning to say this, but I keep forgetting xD: Musashi and Kojiro look really hot in your style XD I hope that doesn't sound weird, but it's true. Kojiro looks manlier and Musashi looks just awesome <3

Ah, thank you! No, that doesn't sound weird...I take it as a huge compliment, actually. I was always much better at drawing Musashi so I guess I just try a little harder to get Kojiro to look better XD I need to work on their faces though, they look so DERP to me >(

I'm surprised no one's commented on how inappropriate this is getting o: Not that I have a problem with that XD

ANYHOW...I don't know if I could see it. It's really hard to tell what Musashi and Kojiro's kinks in bed [or not] would be, since people can be complete opposites from normal in those types of situations... I can kind of see it though XD Maybe just 'cause I've read a lot of Rocketshippy fics involving BDSM and my mind may have been warped towards it XD

I always liked to think that they had crazy sex in their different disguises... I'll shut up now...:x

That reminds me, a lot of people [more outside this group than in it] have complained that Musashi got a lot more screentime or whatever than Kojiro in DP. I agree, but not in a bad way. I mean, Kojiro's a very popular character and his backstory has been handed to the fans on a silver platter. But Musashi isn't as popular, was treated like dirt during AG, and we've only seen tiny bits and pieces of her past. So I don't see why she can't have more screentime in DP and the next season, too. [/ending random rant]

Ughhh, I have been dying for more on her past in the anime! GIVE US MIYAMOTO PLZ. I'm kind of assuming that the radio drama thing is considered canon in the anime, as what they have told us about Musashi's past seems like they're leaning for that to be canon. I guess when I say "assuming", I mean "hoping" :[

I'm sorry to say, but I'm really NOT a shipper......but here and there I like RocketShipping. I don't like any other shipping except Rocket.

That's alright, everyone who likes Rocket is welcomed here. :)

171.jpg

When we talk about how this episode started Kojiro being more supportive of Musashi, we always seem to neglect this scene. Tomioka really wanted to make it clear how much they support Musashi now. :)

Had we even seen these outfits since the Lt. Surge battle?

171.jpg

When we talk about how this episode started Kojiro being more supportive of Musashi, we always seem to neglect this scene. Tomioka really wanted to make it clear how much they support Musashi now. :)

Had we even seen these outfits since the Lt. Surge battle?
They wore them in Princess vs Princess. :3 But that makes this one even better! Even if Takeda animated it... It was also cute how Nyasu was ignored because Musashi and Kojiro were too excited about Manene's appeal... Ah, sibling jealousy.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom