• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games ROLE MADNESS - DAY 10 - 03/02/12 ~ About... Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ROLE MADNESS - DAY 3 - 02/17/12 ~ What Happened?

I... CLAIM DETECTIVE

DON'T LYNCH... ME

Vote: Mijz

vote: mijzelffan

No lynch - 1 (Mr. Fahrenheit)
SSLC04 - 9 (Buoysel., Mijzelffan, Nelthy, DrumBeatss, No Lynch, Croag, Baron Dante, Muk-a-matic, derp derp derp)
Mijzelffan - 6 (Ssourcandy, Zenax, TMWNN, SSLC04, Iteru, Parmalee)
TMWNN - 1 (King Maggot)

In casse anyone caress.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

The now furious town gathered around Darth Vader, baring down on him viciously...

As they prepared to put an end to his reign of terror, however, Vader quietly extended his hand... Using the force, he was just barely able to redirect the anger of the citizens onto...

Mijzelffan, a member of the Carnival of Chaos, has been Lynched.
Mijzelffan, you are...

Venom

24pc3kx.jpg

Venom, or the Venom Symbiote, is an extraterrestrial life form appearing in the Spider-Man series. Originating from the Symbiote race, this organism's flowing, liquid-like form requires a host life form in order for its survival, in turn endowing the host with enhanced powers. When the Venom Symbiote bonds with a human, that new dual-life form refers to itself as Venom. After merging with its most infamous host Eddie Brock to become the first Venom it is consistently featured as one of Spider-Man's archenemies.

You are a member of the Carnival of Chaos. You will win by eliminating all members of the Heroic Alliance and the Corrupt Alliance.

Ability
Infect

Spread your symbiote to another member temporarily during any Night Phase (via PM'ing me their name), and you will secretly assume control of their vote during the following Day Phase (their Vote will mirror yours unless you PM me otherwise).

Post Restriction
You must always refer to yourself in the first-person-plural (i.e. saying "we" instead of "I," or saying "us" instead of "me").

Good luck and have fun!

All the Best,
Master Mew
mm.png

It is now Night 3.

The Phase will last 22 hours, ending at 12:00 A.M. U.S. CST (GMT -6:00) February 19, 2012.

Last edited:
Re: ROLE MADNESS - NIGHT 3 - 02/18/12 ~ Finally Got One!

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: Mijzelffan

He shall die for his treachory.

Okay. In the future I should check which phase it is.

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: Mijzelffan

He shall die for his treachory.

Okay. In the future I should check which phase it is.
Well, that and he's already super dead XD

Last edited:

Well, that works too, I guess.

I'm curious as to whether they went after Mijzelffan, hoping he was town, and just had craptastic luck XD

Boo. I know this is broken mafia, but Mafia 1 members should just go on and die already.

I guess it evens out though: they get their names revealed very early on, but are nigh unkillable. Which would explain why they'd want you to wait with killing them, because they know that if you wait long enough you won't be able to take them down anymore.

Mafia 2, mafia 1 probably outnumbers you right now, I'd suggest you fix that.

Boo. I know this is broken mafia, but Mafia 1 members should just go on and die already.

i watch these haters take their shots like they was alcoholics :bounce:

Knew you were mafia two. Also know which player is Rogue (hero though). All Seeing Eye has more powers than you can count

Knew you were mafia two. Also know which player is Rogue (hero though). All Seeing Eye has more powers than you can count
booyousukk.jpg

booyousukk.jpg
I also know your posting restriction, so shhhhh

booyousukk.jpg
V.V
I have a deal for you. If you reveal what you know I'll tell you two possible mafia members.

booyousukk.jpg
V.V
I have a deal for you. If you reveal what you know I'll tell you two possible mafia members.
why would you want me to reveal what I know? Either way, I bear no ill will towards the opposing mafia. the elimination of the town serves us both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom