• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I thought it was...well, Christmas mistletoe that was imported from Ireland! :p While you're drinking that, I'm drinking cranberry juice.

lol
lololol
lololololol
lololololololol
lololololololololol
lololololololololololol​

Oh lord, not trolol!

Also, random war facts of the day that some of you may or may not know.

2.5% of the American population perished during the American Civil War.

Most British tanks since World War II are fully equipped…to make tea.

England and Zanzibar once went to war for 38 minutes. Shortest war in history. 1 anglo was wounded while 500 Zanibarirans died or got wounded.

I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals.

Last edited:
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals.

Best song.

I've already told most of the RPers this, but as a formality, I thought I should post it here as well. For the next month or so, most of my weekends are going to be spent helping my family move stuff to our new house in another city. My availability , consequentially, will be at an all time low during those times. I'm sorry in advance for any inconvenience this causes, and I'll be trying to hop onto this site via my phone whenever I get a chance if I have a spare moment amidst the unpacking in the other city.

A question on sexual orientation: Would I need to mention that my character isn't straight in the profile? Or do RPers around here usually hold their assumptions about a character's orientation? ...Or is it pretty much irrelevant in most RPs?

A question on sexual orientation: Would I need to mention that my character isn't straight in the profile? Or do RPers around here usually hold their assumptions about a character's orientation? ...Or is it pretty much irrelevant in most RPs?

The whole thing with sexual orientation is that the roleplayers here normally go along with whatever. Sign ups never hold the whole story; it's what's portrayed in the actual roleplay that counts. Long story short, we here at bmgf are very accepting of different orientations, and it's up to you whether or not to include orientation in the sign up, as either way, it is going to be shown in the actual roleplay.

Is my RP now stuck in the Archive or do active Archive RPs get relocated back to the main board? Also, is the email I was sent after my banning active or do I need to message an admin on the forums to remove the ban on my Tregrenos account?

Is my RP now stuck in the Archive or do active Archive RPs get relocated back to the main board? Also, is the email I was sent after my banning active or do I need to message an admin on the forums to remove the ban on my Tregrenos account?
Wait, so you're Tregrenos? Does that mean Yewer has been just one person for the past year?

mind==blown

So does anyone have any advice for keeping up in an RP? I tend to get overwhelmed when a lot of posts have been made in thread.

So does anyone have any advice for keeping up in an RP? I tend to get overwhelmed when a lot of posts have been made in thread.

My first tip would be this: make sure you don't accept too many people into your roleplay. That is the number one way to get overwhelmed. I would list a few more things, but I think @Flaze; is a bit more suited to answer this question. Best of luck with your future and current roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom