• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rotom Showdown

Mow Rotom. I liked it before, and now that it's Grass/Ghost, I like it even more.

It's actually Grass/Electric, but yes, its Grass typing makes it more awesome.
+STAB Leaf Storm ftw.

My favorite is Mow Rotom, because its Leaf Storm is really powerful and I use it more than any other forme.

i like all of them but fantom. washtom is my favorite, because of hydro pump's no stat recoil, and i use him competiivley. mowtom i like because its usefull in game, and was the first form i used. i like heatom because it saved my ass when i battled byron in game. i like freezetom because it helped me beat the elete four in platnium. so, imo
Washtom>Mowtom>Heatom>Freezetom>Fantom

Mow Rotom is my favorite, due to design and Grass/Electric typing.

I prefer Wash Rotom, as it's typing (Electric/Water) is good, as it's part Water type, my favorite type.
So I'm going with Wash rotom.

Mow rotom, like the other 90% who love him as well. It's his mischevious grin that does it for me.

Mow, that creepy laugh is awesome. Plus grass/electric is an awesome typing.

Mow Rotom, I think it was great, and the unique typing is cool too.

Who doesn't like Fantom?

Fan + Rotom

"Phantom"

I thought it was clever

The Fridge Rotom has some utility outside battle, as in like keeping food, and does have the STAB Blizzard it has now, which works well with Thunderbolt.

Thanks for reading.

Rotom-Wash by far, as it only has one weakness, and Water is my favourite type. I like the Normal, Heat and Mow forms, too.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom