• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[RP] Eevee Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erebus
Garden of Kratos

Erebus managed to catch a glimpse of who appeared to be an Espeon, running off. He would've pursued him, but he viewed it as unimportant. Plus, odds are they'd end up meeting again anyway. Tension was thick in the air between all of the tribes, not to mention the Jolteon Tribe's increasing aggressiveness. Eventually something would happen. But for now, he'd simply sit back and watch the chaos.

Blitz
Magnetic Fields

Then, another Jolteon walked through the night air, two Tempests on either side of him. He had a deadly serious look in his eyes, and he was approaching the unconscious form of Ragnarok. He slowly circled the figure, checking to see if he really was knocked out cold. The other Pokemon didn't react well with the magnetic field that surrounded the area, so odds are, that was the case.

"Take him back to Mt. Thunderstone," he said in a slightly monotone voice. "We'll interrogate him there." With that, one of the Tempests grabbed a hold of Ragnarok, and dragged him back towards the great mountain in the distance, none of them giving Red any notice.

Last edited:
Name:
Divine Ragnarok

* * * * *​

Divine thought he was hallucinating because of his paralyzed foot and his glowing gem. All of a sudden the ground felt like it was totally moving, the grass was moving from his back towards his head. He also encountered bumpy rocks as he unnoticingly dodged from left to right, avoiding the small rocks from bumping his head so that it couldn't cause any more damage to Espeon. Suddenly he could feel some sparks running loose on the ground, but it didn't even caused a spark on Divine's body. He must be in the Jolteon tribe's territory.

"Why am I moving?" Divine thought to himself until he felt some fur that grasped his two legs and pulled him towards the insides of their terrain. He opened his eyes to see that the bright sky was shining down on him. It was now morning and Divine could feel the heat of the sun blazing over the fields. The grass suddenly became hot that Divine felt a little tinge on his back.

They were still pulling him towards something, Divine heard someone murmur to another Pokemon but his hearing was still not clear enough to know what they were saying. Surely they must be taking him somewhere else. Divine encountered several steel plates scattered across the fields but none of them had electrical surges like the one before that caused paralysis to one of his foot. Speaking of paralysis, he unnotocingly moves his left and right foot to see if it felt better again, so better that Divine could move it now. The feelings are okay as Divine slowly moved its upper left and upper right foot to its body so that it could eventually prepare itself for battle.

Divine stopped moving for a sudden, carefully feeling its surroundings if there were still Pokemon that was near him. He could feel them, he jumped fastly so that he was standing on his foot instead of his back. There were a couple of Pokemon with yellow fur that surrounded him. He carefully slided his upper right foot towards one of the Jolteon. He could feel that these Jolteon wanted something that he has, especially that he's the Tribe Head of the Espeon tribe. It was still an opinion that these Jolteon knew that he was the head. Divine hoped that they didn't know it at all.

"Where am I!?" Divine turned his head to check where he was. He was standing on a rocky terrain as the clouds above him were getting close to where he was. He tried to look towards the distance, knowing that they must be currently high above the ground. The winds above were getting colder and colder, signaling how high they must've been. They were at a mountain for sure, but where exactly?

Angered, Divine howled its name at the skies as a large purple sphere with a 10-mile radius stared to appear. Eventually the Jolteon were floating as if there was no gravity inside the sphere. The Gravity Sphere was one of Divine's Ace Moves as it would remove the gravity inside the sphere, but Divine was the only Pokemon who wouldn't get affected by it. "We have thirty minutes, what do you want from me?"

His blood red eyes pierced through each of the Jolteon that stared at him. Eventually his red gem began to glow brightly, increasing Espeon's power even more. But that's up to him if he will be needing the power, that will only happen when the Jolteon launches an attack at Espeon.​

Last edited:
Blitz
Mt. Thunderstone

Blitz wasn't frightened or intimidated in the slightest. "Before I answer the question, let me tell you. Any unexpected movement will be interpreted as a hostile action. What do we want from you, you ask?" the Tribe Head said. "The answers are many. Why were you trespassing? What business did you have that required you to step foot in the Magnetic Fields?"

Red
Magnetic Fields

"Stupid Blitz... and his stupid Tempests..." Red heaved under his breath as he continued to follow his Tribe Head. He was the one who found the Espeon, so he thought he should have been given a praise, at least. "But noooo, the almighty Blitz always takes whatever he wants. Who cares if all he wants is to kill? He should at least give me something for what I did."

After all those muttering and all, Red noticed he was at some rocky mountains. Clouds were at his reach and the ground was so far from his location. "I never should have followed them," the Jolteon commented as he took the moment to view the unfamiliar place. Even though the place was in their territory, he rarely ventured through this place.

Before long, he spotted the Espeon he found earlier, still with Blitz's guards of course. Staying hidden in their sight, the Jolteon watched as their captive suddenly woke up and turned aggressive against his fellow Jolteons. The Espeon unleashed some kind of force field and then, the other Jolteons were flying like birds inside of it. "I wonder how it feels to be inside of that?"

Name:
Divine Ragnarok

OOC:
Oh, may I request most of you to lengthen up your posts? It adds moar tension to the RP. Thanks. :)

Divine could feel tension coming from inside the Gravity Sphere. "Before I answer the question, let me tell you. Any unexpected movement will be interpreted as a hostile action. What do we want from you, you ask?" a Jolteon threatened Divine. More or less, that Jolteon acted like as if it was the Tribe Head. Divine wouldn't want to get a mess with the head for now. Plus, how could they even move strategically if the sphere was taking out the gravity force?

"Hostile action, you say?" Divine asked, giving an evil smirk on the Jolteon's face. One of his foot gave him a funny feeling that someone else watched them from behind. The pressure his feet that was exerted on the ground was immense that he could feel the slightest movement from the ground, especially that there was no force acting upon the ground, Divine definitely felt a small quake in the ground. Someone was totally watching them from behind. His smirk started to fade as he shifted his eyes to the right, trying to see if there were another Pokemon that watched them.

His gem continued glowing, knowing that Divine would probably be needing it for something. An even more darker shade of purple enveloped Divine's body as it lifted up another Pokemon behind the Gravity Sphere. Divine turned its body around to see what that Pokemon was, noticing the yellow fur and the white collar-like fur on its neck--it was another Jolteon. "Is this one of your back up plans in case I 'acted hostile'!?" Divine roared loadly so that the floating Jolteon at his back could hear him.

The Jolteon was still not answering his current question but instead spoke different words. ""The answers are many. Why were you trespassing? What business did you have that required you to step foot in the Magnetic Fields?" What made Divine even more angrier was that the Jolteon felt like he actually trespassed on their terrain when the truth was that Divine was actually lying next to the fields and not on the field itself. Hence, Divine didn't meant any trespassing at all. Additional notes was that Divine was knocked unconscious to the ground.

"'Trespassing'!? You thought I trespassed!?" Divine turned his body around once more, bringing the spying Jolteon inside the sphere. Seconds later the aura that covered Divine's body was gone. The gem glowed even more brightly, small rocks from the ground eventually rose, joining the floating Jolteon in the air. Divine's lavander fur was standing because of anger and due to the strong power it was currently using.

Divine was not liking what he was hearing. False truths and rumors were starting to pop on these Jolteon's minds. He never liked false thoughts, he never did. Another false words from the Jolteon's mouths and Divine would have to result to something he wouldn't like doing at all.​

Blitz
Mt. Thunderstone

Blitz scowled. "If you're thinking about attacking me, I'd suggest that you get that idea out of your head," he snarled. "Now only are you outnumbered beyond what you may imagine, but you're outmatched as well. You wouldn't last long."

"Whether or not you were trespassing depends on the situation. I assumed that you were attempting to sneak yourself into the magnetic fields, although I'd love to hear another explanation." Paranoid would've been one of the better words to describe Blitz. He always thought that the other tribes were trying to destroy him, even when the situation was anything but.

OOC: To be blunt, I'm kind of trying. I can't really do posts anywhere near as long as yours. There just isn't much for me to describe.

Name:
Divine Ragnarok

* * * * *​

"If you're thinking about attacking me, I'd suggest that you get that idea out of your head," the Jolteon scowled at Divine. It was a bit of weird because he used words to fight back instead of action. But Divine had to deal with this kind of mess to straighten out what was in their minds. Time was running short, he'd best done this quickly. He faintly moved his upper left arm to see if it was still paralyzed. A bit, yes, he had to cope with the remaining time before the Gravity Sphere will fade.

"I suppose attacking isn't an option." Divine lowered his powers down as the rocks that float inside the sphere began to fall back down to where it came from at the very least. He turned his head to check up on the additional Jolteon that was currently added inside the sphere. "What about that Jolteon, that spy whom I noticed behind the rocks?" Divine added.

There was still no answer about this question, flaring up Divine in the process. "Now only are you outnumbered beyond what you may imagine, but you're outmatched as well. You wouldn't last long." The Jolteon met Divine's angry eyes once more.

"'Wouldn't last long,' you say? Even though I am outnumbered, I still have powers capable of disabling your current abilities and attacks." Divine continued staring at the Jolteon that seemed to be the head of the tribe. In a matter of seconds, the Gravity Sphere was beginning to blink slowly. Should it blink faster, then it would result to finally fading away. Divine had better make good use of his remaining five to ten minutes.

He wasn't paying attention to the Jolteon because he was continuing his speech about trespassing. Divine's thoughts were currently on making plans on what would he do after the Gravity Sphere ends. After he has thought of a plan, he heard the final words that came out from the Jolteon's mouth. "I assumed that you were attempting to sneak yourself into the magnetic fields, although I'd love to hear another explanation."

"You 'assumed'!? Is that even possible!? How could you assume without any evidences at all?" Divine tried to flare up the situation. He was totally on to something at the moment. To do that, he needed to make the Jolteon angrier than ever, so angry that all they could think of was to attack with all they've got. The sphere continued blinking, as well as Divine's gem. The gem was currently beginning to weaken. If it would stop glowing, it wouldn't be able to give Divine sufficient power to fight back. Not now.

Divine made a fighting stance as the rocks on the ground began to float into the sphere once more, preparing in case the Gravity Sphere would eventually end. Unlike before, more rocks floated in the air, making it look like a rocky boulder at the top of the mountain. Divine would have to use rocks for the time being.

He looked back, towards the Tower of Babel, in case someone heeds his call for survivors. Inside the tower, the four enormous gems began to glow faintly as the gem on Divine's forehead stopped blinking as it continued glowing brightly, aiding Divine with immense Psychic powers. The Jolteon had better deal with this mess for they woudln't like seeing Divine angry.​

Blitz
Mt. Thunderstone

Blitz struggled to escape the Gravity Field, but after a while, the bubble that surrounded them faded out of existence, making everything within its depths fall to the ground, and once that occurred, Blitz was not happy. "If a fight is what you desire, then I shall grant your wish," he snarled.

With that, he then let out a single howl, one that began to echo through the air. The sounds of footsteps could be heard, but the sound seemed to be amplified, as if there were rows upon rows of footsteps. Then, figures could be seen behind Blitz and the two Tempests. They were leagues upon leagues of Jolteons, all of which were facing Ragnarok.

Name:
Divine Ragnarok

* * * * *​

Divine hadn't heard what the Jolteon said because he continued to think of a plan for his escape. Eventually that Jolteon howled in the blue skies until the mountain was surrounded with Pokemon with yellow fur. Divine smiled at them in return and glanced at each and every one of the Jolteon that surrounded him. All that was missing was the gem on his forehead and the Tower of Babel to unite and Divine could perfectly execute his routine.

"THIS is your plan?" Divine teased as he laughed afterwards, further teasing the Jolteon. He turned around to see the Jolteon that looked with anger towards Divine, as well as the one who summoned them. That one was probably the leader, having able to summon all of those Jolteon in a single instance. That must be really courageous and brave of him to do so. Too bad Divine was only one on his tribe, he needed to find survivors.

The Gravity Sphere was blinking pretty quickly, it was starting to fade away. The gem needed to glow with a rainbow color before Divine could say that it's done uniting with the Tower of Babel. Both of them blinked faster as the Gravity Sphere was the first to fade. As the purple sphere slowly dissolved, Divine roared its name loudly as the rocks that floated inside the sphere were shot at different angles and directions, most of them hitting the Jolteon that their leader summoned.

While the gem was still blinking, Divine closed its eyes for a moment as white sphere started to surround him. Sooner these small spheres were enveloped with smaller rocks and the sphere was turning into a brown color, connoting that its being a ground-type. The spheres circled and circled as Divine suddenly opened his eyes. In a blinding flash the Hidden Power attack began to move forward at a fast pace, attacking each and every one of the Jolteon, but it seemed to avoid the leader.

"Uniting is complete. I shall bid you farewell for now, but first." The gem stopped blinking as the color was changed into a rainbow color. Eventually Divine's body slowly began to fade away into thin air. But first thing's first, Divine's gem glowed brightly as a beam of rainbow color beamed towards the leader Jolteon, firing a Psybeam. Seconds later, Divine was gone at the mountain at the Magnetic Fields.

Divine's body reappeared at the entrance near the Tower of Babel. He smiled to himself because he was finally able to get away of those pesky Jolteon. He turned his body around as he started to walk inside the Tower of Babel, still hoping that there would be more Espeon survivors that would eventually join Divine on his struggles to win this war.​

Blitz
Mt. Thunderstone

Blitz didn't see the attack coming, and he was hit right in the head by the attack. Fortunately, he managed to return to his feet, and he turned to face the group of Jolteon. "Fall back. We'll deal with him at a later time," he said, before walking back towards Mt. Thunderstone.

The Espeon had the nerve to attack his forces. He didn't expect that much power from a single Espeon. So he had let his guard down. He didn't attack as ferociously as he should've. But now that he knew at least a portion of what he was dealing with, he would retaliate. Sooner or later, these imbeciles would be at his complete and utter mercy.

Celio
Garden outside Tower of Kratos

Celio patrolled around the tower,making sure no outsiders would find it. A chill ran down his spine,as Celio thought of a spy invading the Umbreon tribe,knocking them out,and taking over the tower. "I feel something....a faint cry almost. Probably imagining things." Celio went back to strolling around the tower,making sure no intruders would come. Celio sighed,as all the Umbreon were at work,no intruders. Celio was secretly disappointed.

Moonbeam
The large lake near the Tower of Kratos

Moonbeam looked out towards the sun as she remembered her dreadful past. She had feigned that she was looking out for any useful healing items
so that no one would pry her. She had been looking at the sun for about an hour now. She suppposed she should go to the usual places so no one would wonder where she had been.
Have they even noticed how long I've been gone? She thought as she gathered some Aspear berries. She sort of doubted it. She sighed and carried the bundle of berries to the gardens.

OOC: (It's about time I made a post in this thread >_> Sorry)

Name: Vega III

Walking proudly amongst his tribe of Jolteon, Vega glimpsed at the sky with intrigue. He started sniffing the air continuously, and his golden quills shot outward, as if offended by something. Climbing down from his peak, he witnessed his leader, and a few other troops in a seemingly battered state. Quickly, Vega rushed towards the party in hope that he may provide aid.

"Welcome back, my lord." said Vega, kneeling down to Blitz. "You seem exhausted, what just happened?"

Blitz
Mt. Thunderstone

"An intruder of an unknown agenda," Blitz said to the Grand Tempest. "An Espeon, presumably one of high ranking." He did not say these words with any different tone. Even though Vega was his most trusted and most loyal soldier, Blitz still treated him the same as his other soldiers: with caution and suspicion.

Name:
Divine Ragnarok

OOC:

I should request peeps here to try and lengthen and put some quality on their posts. I'm not demanding it but you could at least try if you can. Thanks guys. :)

It felt as if a century had passed already for Divine had missed being back inside the tower. The incident at the mountain near the Magnetic Fields almost made Divine nervous because at a single moment it could totally make Divine use all of its power making him faint at the middle of the mountain. It would totally mean trouble if Divine eventually woke up along with the Jolteon members. "What have I done!?" He just thought about the mess he started. Sooner or later the Jolteon tribe would come rushing in towards the Tower of Babel with no defenses at all except Divine's psychic powers, especially if it's combined with the powers of the Tower of Babel. But other than that, he and the tower were totally defenseless, capable of being struck down at any moment.

Divine climbed the gray spiral staircase of the tower, running as fast as it can. Every twenty five floors he had came close towards one of the enormous jewels of the tower that floated exactly on the middle part of the tower. Eventually he got towards his room, which was located on the uppermost level of the tower. His paw touched the golden doorknob of his room as he turned it to open the door, which would lead him towards his room.

"Boy did I missed this room," he whispered to himself. His room was jam packed with items that boosted Divine's psychic powers. On the right was a large bookshelf that contained books that taught Divine tips and tricks that enhanced his abilities. Some books contained information on how Divine will manipulate his powers perfectly, which he mastered first. At the middle shelf was a sparkly golden book that taught Divine on how to use self-made moves--it was this book that made Divine create the Gravity Sphere. Divine had to continue reading this book someday so that he could create a massive array of self-made moves using his psychic abilities.

On the left side of the room were artifacts and items that once Divine grabbed hold of it, sufficient powers would rush through his veins that could strengthen his abilities. But Divine knows his limits, he doesn't use these items that much because he knew that the other tribes would had to rely on their own instincts and on nature's blessings to create a wonderful attack. A sample of an item placed on the marble table at the left side was a small orb, about the size of Divine's jewel. But this orb was no ordinary orb; it was colored with a pitch-black color for it added dark powers to Divine's normal psychic moves. Using that jewel could make Divine's psychic powers penetrate the Umbreon tribe's immunity when it comes to Psychic-types moves. That was the item Divine used most, he'll be needing it soon if time shall come that he would rob the Umbreon tribe blind.

"It's good to be back here." Divine leaped from the doorstep towards the center of the room that contained a ornate-looking chair. It had crimson red cushions while the framework of the chair was carved in solid gold. The table in front of the chair was mixed with two items, gold and marble. On top of the table was nothing but a single photo that seemed to be a tribe picture. The picture had the fields and the ponds of the Tower of Babel with numerous Espeon that looked like they were playing with one another as the sun shined upon them. Divine always stared at this photo whenever he came inside his room, which made him smile as well.

Divine jumped to get off of the chair as it continued to walk towards the other end of the room. The room only had a single window and a small hold at the bottom of it. At the hole was another golden item, a telekinetic telescope. It was only a solid gold orb that Divine would peek onto as he would use his gem to control the orb, granting him the view that he wanted to see. It's kind of like a magic telescope that grants Divine everything that he wanted to see withing the limits of the island of Eeveetopia.

Excited to use the orb, Divine bowed its head down as it closed one of his eyes while the other peered into the golden orb. "Let's see what the Jolteon tribe has been doing since the moment I escaped." Divine laughed silently as the orb blinked quickly, slowly turning the view towards the Magnetic Fields. Eventually it zoomed in so that Divine could take a better look on how was their progress upon Divine's departure at the mountain.​

Name:
Shadow

The clouds are practically invisible, and the sky is black with little dot-like shiny things “glued” to it. The moon… the ever-so-beautiful satellite that borrows light from the sun and uses it to illuminate the dark sky along with the stars, is up there… shining brightly like the stars. Yes, it’s already nighttime… the time when Umbreon are known to be more active and strong.

The cool night breeze wafted across the lake area where Shadow and his friends are currently resting and talking. This night is the night wherein they would execute their, or to be more specific -- Shadow’s, plan… at least, that’s what they intend on doing.

“So… what’re we gonna do again?” Nightfall asked as he took a bite out of his berry.

“Before Shadow explains that,” Twilight started, turning to Shadow, “whose tribe are we gonna, uhh… investigate first?”

“Good question,” Shadow simply said while he did what Nightfall did. The Pecha berry left a perfect kind of sweetness -- not too strong or too soft -- on Shadow’s taste buds. It was unlike other sweet-flavored berries. “Hmm… how ‘bout the Espeon tribe? Espeon are pretty much our opposite, so maybe most of them are asleep at this hour.”

“Good idea!” Nightfall cheered; his eyes sparkled. “Umm… so, what are we gonna do?”

Shadow thought for a while, as if wanting to make sure that he’d explain everything correctly and precisely. “Well, it’s like this: you and Twilight would keep a close watch on the whole area of the Espeon tribe, while I go search for those who are like us -- those who are totally not in favor of the war thing.”

“Uhh… but how are we gonna know when most of them are asleep, as you said? Won’t waking them up cause some kind of commotion?”

“You’ve got a point, Nightfall.” Shadow then looked pretty much unsure. “Well, we’ve got to take our chance with those who are awake.”

The three of them fell silent, all quite uncertain if they’d succeed with the plan. The deepness of their quietness made even the night breeze’s whooshing sound audible.

OOC: Huh, laziness + currently lacking of imagination = not a very descriptive post. xD​

OOC: Could I add like two smaller people without making a sign-up form?

Name:
Potami, Mizu

The sound of the calm waterfall was filling the air, as Potami was looking intently at it from the open balcony (Which also functioned well as a diving platform), seeming despondent. We have to think of a permanent solution, he thought to himself, We can't keep on doing this forever, the war is harsher by the min-
"Hello, Potami!" said the excited Mizu, which caused Potami to turn around suddenly, "Hello, there, my queen," he said, catching his breath.
"You're too dramatic, you know," Mizu said, referring to the queen comment. "So what are you doing?"
"Just... thinking,"
"'Bout what?"
Potami took a moment, then said, "The war,"
"Oh," Mizu said with a slightly disheartened look on her face, before cheering up and saying, "You worry too much," she said, moving closer to Potami,
"Wait, What are you do- AH!" He said, before being pushed into the water by Mizu, who leaped in afterwards. Once they were both floating on the water, Mizu said with a joyful expression, "Now wasn't that fun?"
Potami had a small smirk, "Yeah, I guess."

Name: Ruka Longlost

Rula grew tired of waiting for her fellow Umbreon and went back to the tribe to find some of the tribe's people, she wished to announce the journey that she and a few others were going to make, but she was afraid spies would be around, if she announced it quietly first, to a few people, and got the message to be spread one by one the Jolteon Spies would not find out. She whispered in a random Umbreon's ear, "We are making a journey to Mt. Thunderstone, all those who wish to participate in this journey, come to my room at midnight tonight, spread the message." And then she began to wonder off towards her room where she would prepare and wait for the Umbreon of her tribe.

Name:
Ayo

‘'WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!’’

I stormed into divine’s room hoping to find out why he had been missing. the room was not very well lit and his precious artifacts were scattered around the room in an attempt to make them seem less important. however anybody that knew him knew that they were indeed very important, and useful to him

‘’I heard you got captured by the jolteon tribe at the border to the umbreon tribes tower. But the funny thing is that we are trying to form an alliance with both the umbreon and jolteon tribes’’ I said to him, in a calmer voice. ‘’I know that you’re the head of this tribe and thus I should respect you. But you’re making it awfully hard when you do things like this’’.

‘’are you even listening to what im saying’’ divine didn’t seem to notice me while looking through a solid gold orb near the window.

Name:
Divine Ragnarok

At Divine's room at the top of the Tower of Babel

* * * * *​

The silence inside Divine's room was broken when the door bursted inside. Divine could feel the ground shake up a bit as he peered onto the orb. A purple Espeon that had white ruffles on its neck arrived in the scene. "Ayo," he whispered to himself, making sure that the Espeon doesn't hear Divine. To be honest, Divine actually never knew that Ayo still existed, it has been like over ten or twenty years since the last war happened and every single member of the tribe disappeared. Still, Divine was a bit happy to know that Ayo was back at the tower.

"Where have you been!?" Ayo scowled at Divine, but he pretended like he was too busy paying attention to the orb as he looked at the different bases of each tribe. The ruffled Espeon dashed near the table while he continued to blabber some things towards Divine. "I heard you got captured by the Jolteon tribe at the border to the Umbreon tribe's tower. But the funny thing is that we are trying to form an alliance with both the Umbreon and Jolteon tribes." That made Divine's spine shiver a bit. One thing was Ayo wasn't getting the hang of the current rumors that began to spread throughout Eeveetopia. Second, he was totally ranting about false stuff. Divine had enough of these false rumors from the very beginning; if it wasn't for the Jolteon who misbelieved that Divine didn't trespassed inside the Magnetic Fields then he would still like false rumors, somehow.

"I know that you’re the head of this tribe and thus, I should respect you. But you’re making it awfully hard when you do things like this." Suddenly, his voice calmed down a bit. Still, Divine acted like he treated the orb more important than Ayo. "Are you even listening to what im saying!?"

"There we go, an angered Espeon." Divine stopped peering at the orb and turned around to see Ayo. His gem was gone and the ruffles around his neck were fluffier than ever. Ayo must be taking care of his body ever since he disappeared during the previous war. Silently, Divine walked closer towards Ayo, their red eyes met.

"First things first, you, my friend, had just heard a false rumor! I was caught near the Magnetic Fields because one of my foot was paralyzed upon stepping on a steel plate which, apparently, had electricity running though it." Divine walked around in circles, circling Ayo. "Second, when have we decided to form an alliance with other tribes!?" Divine tried to keep his voice low and calm, trying to look straight at Ayo's eyes. As time passed by, Divine wasn't liking what he's currently experiencing at Eeveetopia.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom