• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict?

I had an idea for a bear ghost type pokemon named Hollowpaw

I misread this and though you said "beer ghost pokemon" lol, anyway, I like this idea, maybe a possed teddy bear? Like banette is a possed doll?

I misread this and though you said "beer ghost pokemon" lol, anyway, I like this idea, maybe a possed teddy bear? Like banette is a possed doll?

you do mean possessed right?

I heard a rumor that Meowth and Psyduck will get a pre-evolution and that there will be 150 new pokemon. It's only a rumor, but I hope there will be that many pokemon. That would be awesome!
The idea of a pre-evolution for Meowth would be so cute, I love kittens!

As for types I want some Power House bug Pokemon for once and a Fire-Ghost type Pokemon. More Electric Pokemon and Steel Pokemon would be nice too.

I also would like some more ancient Pokemon to find Underground, it makes me so happy when I uncover a fossil. XP

Hmmm......I would like some big cat Pokemon. Like a Cheetah or a Tiger, but Pokemonized. I really liked Luxray being an Electric Lion so that's what I'm hoping for.

Even though it seems like there are too many I would love more Eevee Evolutions. I want the next two to be ghost and Steel if they make any more.

Well, there's my two cents. ;P

not a big fan of bug types (other than heracross, which i love), and the fourth gen bug types seemed to be a bit lacking in the creative department, so personally i wouldn't want too many new ones. of course i wouldn't really want any at all, but its inevitable that there will be new ones.

i'm hoping for more dog and cat pokemon, less water types (but the few they make should at least be something new like dolphins, eels, or shrimp), and a couple more fighting types. a boxing kangaroo would be the greatest thing ever.

and now that i think about it, an eel could be pretty cool. another water/electric never hurt anyone.

I agree! I don't know why they haven't made a Dolphin pokemon yet and I've always thought that Kangeroos were more of the fighting type then anything else.

Electric Eel would be really awesome. Oh! I really want some more leaks from this game because I am so excited for all of these new Pokemon!

I would also like a new Jellyfish Pokemon because I HATE Tentacool, SO MUCH HATE! If I had to make a Jellyfish Pokemon it would be water/electric with neon lights. Oh, I would make it cute too. X3

Miss/Mrs. Mime, anyone?

Miss/Mrs. Mime, anyone?

No. Mr. Mime is so damn ugly that they couldn't possibly make any female counterpart horrid enough to actually make them a pair.

I always thought of Jynx as that counterpart.

Water/Electric based off an electric eel

Mr. Mime and Jynx would make an ugly couple so you'd know it'd be true love as they see behind looks...

...or the best they can both do

I always though a "beautiful" Jynx evo would fit nicely.

Kricketot has an evolution. Its name is Kricketune. If you meant Kricketune should get an evolution then I agree.

Yeah, I was talking about Kriketune, just got screwed with the names.

I'd be down. I was sad when I realized that I needed to ditch my Kricketot for a pokie with more elemental strengths.

I was sad too. And upset, as I realized that when I was like in the 5th gym and had spent many hours training mine.

And since there are already female Mr. Mime (and he fact that its Japanese name is not gender-based), it doesn't need any female counterpart. And I hope it doesn't get one.

How about more yokai-based pokes, like Froslass?

How about more yokai-based pokes, like Froslass?

Im all for it.
Its pretty cool to have a pokemon with an actual story and a cool one at that.
Anyone up for a pokemon based off a Noppera-bō? Pretty cool Ghost type pokemon that could be.
Or they could make a useful bug type Pokemon based of the Minamoto no Raiko story. You know that one about the spider stuff?

Well Huntailand Gorebyssare an eels.

I personally want a baby Lapras.

And an Opossum.
And a hummingbird.

I think some pokemon should be left without evos or pre-evos.
Lapras is one of them.
A hummingbird would be nice though.

I think some pokemon should be left without evos or pre-evos.
Lapras is one of them.
A hummingbird would be nice though.

I think a Baby Lapras would be really cool.
Though for continuity issues, I'd be a little irked. Like "I've just spent 10 years breeding Lapras. Why is there a baby now?"
But yeah.

A Hummingbird would be cool.
Or a Peacock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom