• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But spiders aren't insects.

Then again, this is Pokemon, where reality is a minor technicality and the laws of physics are more like guidelines.

With a mustache.

Since you like mustaches so much, will you be getting the normal type dog that gets a mustache upon evolution?

Moar interesting shtuffs :D

First HM is Cut. Given by Makomo to save her Munna.
3-staged pure electric Pokemon. 11 Electric Pokemon total.
16 Dark Pokemon.
Takamegate evolves (already known).
Baffuron is a standalone.
The info given by Kato is correct. (Candle Pokemon, Prince and Royal Jellyfish, etc...)

Is that really an answer?

Spiders do belong to the Insect Kingdom. And besides, there have been Bug-type spiders before. So... exactly what are you saying? Are you sure the mustache hasn't gone to your brain?

Just saying, they don't need to make all spider Pokemon Bug-types, as spiders aren't actually bugs.

Of course, it doesn't really matter, since this is Pokemon. Just thought I'd throw that out there. The logic I used to convince myself that Denchura could be Electric/Poison. But noooooooooo, they went with Electric/Bug. Electric/Bug! Gaaah, stupid GameFreak! Why couldn't they have had that brainstorm when they designed Volbeat?! Why pass up the sheer epic awesomeness that would have been an Electric/Poison type, that even looks cool enough to be a Poison-type, and make it Electric/Bug?!

Before any of you reply, please bear in mind that the vast majority of that rant was fueled by my love of Poison-types, and my recent lack of sleep.

Changing the subject completely, have we gotten any artwork of those Garbage Bag Pokemon? They sound like the epic awesomeness.

With a mustache.

Ah, so you're just sore over Denchura still.

That's okay. I'm a little sore over the fact that they just made another 3-stage pure Electric type. What a big waste.

Is that really an answer?

Spiders do belong to the Insect Kingdom. And besides, there have been Bug-type spiders before. So... exactly what are you saying? Are you sure the mustache hasn't gone to your brain?

Incorrec. they belong to the Kingdom animalia. Spiders and scorpions are only distantly realted to insects. Besides, Linean taxonomy is out dated. Cladistics are a where it's at.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to people for being a jerkass about this. God, I am so fucking paranoid.
Anyway, I will name my little garbage bag pokemon GARBAGEDAY and love it forever. :love:

Incorrec. they belong to the Kingdom animalia. Spiders and scorpions are only distantly realted to insects. Besides, Linean taxonomy is out dated. Cladistics are a where it's at.
Thanks. Now then, do you expect these "distantly related" animals to be something besides Bug-type?

So Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru are both final stagers. By the description of Rankurusu's pre-evolutions, I feel that it will be really cute to see it in its developing stages. As for Gochiruzeru, because I am a guy, I might find her cute too. Oh, and the Water/Ghost jellyfish would be great, since in my opinion it's a better defensive typing than Water/Poison (Tentacool and Tentacruel's typing), and so we don't need to worry about the latter's presence after all.

Why are we mad that it isn't Bug? That give more room for cool combo's.

Since you like mustaches so much, will you be getting the normal type dog that gets a mustache upon evolution?
Naw. I'm actually in the process of deciding on my team right now. Here it is so far.

Pokabu
Gear
Yanappu OR Grass/Poison Mushroom
Basurao (undecided on forme)
Koromori
Desukan/Gochirizu/Zoroark/that garbage bag thing

Yeah, still have a few decisions to make. Dead set on all of them except the grass-type, the forme of Basuaro, and the last slot. Don't make me add yet another Pokemon to the list of stuff I'm considering for the final slot. I'm already torn between the creepy and awesome Desukan, the strangely cool Gochirizu, the totally badass Zoroark, and the unnamed garbage bag that I can tell is pure awesomeness just by the frickin' description.

For the record, I was dead set on starting with Pokabu the second the starters were first revealed, and the revelation of their evolutions has done nothing to change my mind.

With a mustache.

Thanks. Now then, do you expect these "distantly related" animals to be something besides Bug-type?

Decapods(Crabs, lobsters, crawdads, barnacles, shrimp) are also in the same big family group as spiders and insects. Going by your logic, the Corphish line and the Krabby line should be Bug.

With a mustache.

Every time you say that, I imagine something along the lines of this.

Dudley-stance.gif

Let's speculate, like gen-tlemen

Decapods(Crabs, lobsters, crawdads, barnacles, shrimp) are also in the same big family group as spiders and insects. Going by your logic, the Corphish line and the Krabby line should be Bug.

Did you not hear about the new Bug/Rock hermit crab Pokemon yet?

Or have you not seen the anamalcaris Anorith and Armaldo Bug/Rock?

It's not my logic, it's Game Freak's logic.

Did you not hear about the new Bug/Rock hermit crab Pokemon yet?

Or have you not seen the anamalcaris Anorith and Armaldo Bug/Rock?

It's not my logic, it's Game Freak's logic.

Anamoclaris was pretty much just a giant shrimp. Either way, I harbor a deep hatred for any arthropods that don't have a Pokemon based on them or aren't cool already.

Anamoclaris was pretty much just a giant shrimp. Either way, I harbor a deep hatred for any arthropods that don't have a Pokemon based on them or aren't cool already.
Okay...? A giant ancient shrimp, but it's still a shrimp. You see what I'm getting at now? The Bug type is meant to encompass a large quantity of animals.

Okay...? A giant ancient shrimp, but it's still a shrimp. You see what I'm getting at now? The Bug type is meant to encompass a large quantity of animals.

Yes, but not all arthopods are going to be the Bug-type. Besides, I just call it a cover-all name, The Arthro-type.

I'm afraid all spiders will be.

But hey, maybe I'll get proven wrong? Not all birds are the Flying-type right? 'Course, the ones that aren't are actually flightless.... but who cares!

I think it all pales in comparison to the fact that we have another Water/Rock type and it's yet another turtle! "I LIEK TURTALS!"

I bet someone will make a video of the turtle and Desukhan. The undead like Turtles!

Maybe Wargle is the Gyarados.

Maybe Basurao evolves into Wargle, after all, they're both red/blue and Wargle's red, white, and blue.
They're both patriots of the brave new land of Isshu. The founding fathers would be proud.

I'm calling it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom