• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Memes are running wild in this game, from Over 9000, to "what sorcery is this"

That pleases me greatly.

And makes me gag.

Wait til you see this ...

1381031968263.jpg

...Well, that was unpleasant.

E3 Keynote is trying to evolve his Eevee through Pokemon-Amie and is having no luck. Eevee is at level 30 and has reached it's maximum affection. E3 probably cannot stuff anymore Pokepuffs into it before it explodes.

Huh? But ... this guy managed to evolve his Eevee into a Sylveon with maxed Pokemon-amie. o_o

I found these over at Serebii:

-Josh just stated that if your affection is high enough, you can blow away burns.
-I need verification on this, but according to this, Kanpachi confirmed that truly the E4 each have Mega evolutions like before (same Pokémon as well, Druddigon, Chandelure, Scizor and Gyarados). Again, I'm not sure on this one though.

Blow away burns? Seems a bit odd to me. 4chan can be hard to tell, as they have been both truthful and liars.

"My Pokemon just burst into flames. I know, I'll blow on it to make it all better!"

There is logic in this how this works.

E3 Keynote is trying to evolve his Eevee through Pokemon-Amie and is having no luck. Eevee is at level 30 and has reached it's maximum affection. E3 probably cannot stuff anymore Pokepuffs into it before it explodes.

Huh? But ... this guy managed to evolve his Eevee into a Sylveon with maxed Pokemon-amie. o_o

Yep. E3 heard about this and he's utterly confused.

Honestly I'd prefer a dragon nerfing mist to a status protection mist. Put that on a a healing wall and you're golden against STAB dragon moves, just have to worry about coverage, and certain coverage types are more common than others.

^I think it's supposed to be like a squash with a long gourd part, rather than a candle.
Seems like a waste of a move-slot when you could just have a bulky fairy take hits while already being immune....do we even have fairies who are strong in physical defense? Or was I right about Game Freak and their inability to nerf dragons?

The mist may be useful in Double/Triple and Rotation battles though....if your team has trouble with Dragons.

Azumarill has 100 base HP and 80 base Defense. That good enough?

Yep. E3 heard about this and he's utterly confused.
What about Vivillon? It has Sylveon coloring in its main palette and people were speculating its "secret" had to do with Sylveon.

Did the other guy have a Vivillon on his team or something? Does E3 have one at all?

What about Vivillon? It has Sylveon coloring in its main palette and people were speculating its "secret" had to do with Sylveon.

Did the other guy have a Vivillon on his team or something? Does E3 have one at all?

I thought the secret was that since it's number 666 it is Satan just that it has multiple palette wings. As far as I can tell, Josh hasn't used a Vivillon at all.

I thought the secret was that since it's number 666 it is Satan just that it has multiple palette wings. As far as I can tell, Josh hasn't used a Vivillon at all.
I figured. I guess that's a pretty bland secret so I made up my own head canon :p
Sylveon's ribbons didn't help.

Just been flicking through the last 30 or so pages finding stuff I missed and noticed zygarde's dex entry. My first thought was maybe a npc called snowden tells you how to find it. Also I am glad to see there was a screen of a shop selling fedoras, I hope there are also suits so I can go for a Neil Caffrey look.

>Memes are running wild in this game, from Over 9000, to "what sorcery is this"

That pleases me greatly.

And makes me gag.
I was waiting for such a reply.

Pokemon games have had internet references before (well, to be fair, mostly just in BW/BW2)

A team Galactic member did say "Cosmic energy for the win" in DP.

Wasn't Platinum's translation partially done by a goon?

Moonblast 95BP? Whoop! So much for it being only 65.

Moonblast 95BP? Whoop! So much for it being only 65.

I did try to ask the guy on YouTube for sources, but he never replies. I guess that that. It seems Moon Blast is the Ice Beam, Flamethrower variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom