• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nothing wrong with newbs but to be fair he probably shouldn't be posting it on youtube if he is. Still can't complain, more game leaks hopefully. Maybe some more info to come.

The same could be said of newcomers to sports but you get better at it eventually. It couldn't be that horrific as a severe accident.

I am disappointed that we still don't have base starts or moves for aromatisse, or at least smogon doesn't. I am planning to use it, but I don't know anything about it.

I am disappointed that we still don't have base starts or moves for aromatisse, or at least smogon doesn't. I am planning to use it, but I don't know anything about it.

You know what it looks like, and that's all that really matters.

I think the reason no one has any information on it might be because it seems to be a trade evolution (holding an item called the Satchel iirc). Same thing applies to Swirlix's evolution (but with an item called Whipped Cream iirc).

You know what it looks like, and that's all that really matters.

Not for me, I am passing up Florges because it's ability is useless to me. (I was on the fence about which fairy to use.)

I think the reason no one has any information on it might be because it seems to be a trade evolution (holding an item called the Satchel iirc). Same thing applies to Swirlix's evolution (but with an item called Whipped Cream iirc).

I thought it had to level up while holding an item called the Satchet, and that both evolved that way. (Satchet was a key item.)

Solution: Get it, and find out. It's the only way.

That's how it's going to be I guess. With an ability like healer it's probably bulky and support based.

I think someone discovered there was a spelling error, but either way, it does appear to be a trade evo.
And I know that's not the important part, but going through the main game it really doesn't matter much what pokemon you use haha so long as you use ones you like. It's metagame that all comes into play.

Eh, just wait like two hours on release day. Serebii should have it up. I would say Bulbapedia but we all know this is gonna be locked for like a month.

I thought it had to level up while holding an item called the Satchet, and that both evolved that way. (Satchet was a key item.)

Pokemon can't hold key items though? Hmm. I'd heard trade evolution somewhere, but it could be wrong. It does seem weird how nobody seems to have information on either though. Admittedly I'm not bothered for Slurpuff, but I'd be interested in seeing what Aromatisse's stats and moves are like.

i sure hope florges has an alternate ability :/ or a DW ability that we can get with that ability switching item if not in the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom