• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binacle
zuMvGAk.jpg

Thank you both! I won´t let my Frogadier go final stage!

a bit disappointed with Greninja but I will survive. Delphox looks solid thought it would go half fairy.

Binacle
zuMvGAk.jpg

it really does look like a mcdonalds fry kid and nugget and ronald hug gone horribly wrong.

but HEY! i can add it to my cradilly and starmie themed team! right? >_> or is this a cnidarian? in which cas it would go in my corsola, tentacruel and jellicent team... OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT?!?!

:edit: OH MY GOD BARNACLES ARE ARTHROPODS IT BELONGS ON MY CRABBY/CRAWDAUNT/KABUTOPS TEAM?

:implode:

Last edited:
I heard there was knights, wizards, and rogues so I came back.
...Albeit after stopping by some other forums on the way

Goddamn chesnaught is awesome. And that spike shield move is essentially a protect but with the added reflection bonus?

There are still leakers, but most are on 4chan anymore so Nintendo won't catch them, and given. how /vp/ is notorious for posting fakes, it's going to be a longer 10 days for all of us...

While I'm trying to catch up on news (40 pages? jerks ;_;), has this been posted yet?

Yes, it was posted 20-25 pages back.

Thanks.

I heard Chespin's final evolution was revealed, but all the images I've seen in this thread so far indicate Chespin evolves into *********. Also, Delphox and Greninja (WHY U NO CALLED TOADMIRAL ARRRGH) seem to look much better from the front. I'd want to see more shots of them in battle though.

Why can't I upload a pic? Either way here is a Video
[video=youtube;J-Ia4dQaGj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Ia4dQaGj0[/video]

Why can't I upload a pic? Either way here is a Video
[video=youtube;J-Ia4dQaGj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Ia4dQaGj0[/video]

Thank you.

Well, I guess Chespin really is the Samurott of this generation. I think it needs more green or brown, but it still looks pretty damn neat.

... This does not help my choosing starter dilemma at all ;_;

There are still leakers, but most are on 4chan anymore so Nintendo won't catch them, and given. how /vp/ is notorious for posting fakes, it's going to be a longer 10 days for all of us...

I like fakes because they pad out the time with us bickering about whether it's real or not.

Here are all of the new Pokemon so far, including gender differences.
Credit to Vire from neogaf:
http://images.*********/vp/src/1380770121950.png
Note: Froakie's final evolution is supposed to be Water/Dark.

As well as a list of confirmed Mega Evolutions:
Mega Venusaur
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Blastoise
Mega Kangaskhan
Mega Aerodactyl
Mega Mewtwo X
Mega Mewtwo Y
Mega Ampharos
Mega Blaziken
Mega Mawile
Mega Absol
Mega Garchomp
Mega Lucario

Last edited:
I've seen the starters' final forms and those are the only leaked Pokemon I wanted to see. I like Fennekin's final form and while I was surprised that Greninja actually turned out to be real, I like it too. Their designs work and I like their typing. Water/Dark fits with Froakie's evolution much more than Water/Fighting would and I love that we finally have a generation without a Fire/Fighting type starter again. I am disappointed with Chespin's final evolution. I was just starting to get used to Quilladin, but I'm not sure about its final form. The shell reminds me of the spiky turtle shells from the Mario games, which is just weird. It doesn't really look so much like a knight either. It might grow on me after awhile, but I doubt that it will be enough to make me choose Chespin now. Fennekin in X and Froakie in Y for me it is then.

Team Chespin!

I gotta say though, Greninja looks cool. Dat. Tongue. And Delphox is pretty and elegant.

Am I the only one who thinks the name Diggersby is funny?

Thank you @AmpharosKing. Great collection. Besides these new Fairy evos the Pokes are pretty great. One of the better gens. Me LIKY!

I read somewhere that all the starters bar the Gen VI ones get megas. Has anyone seen any proof that says otherwise? I really want a mega torterra and don't want to be disappointed if it's not real.
Love Heliolisk, hopefully it has a third stage
Allegedly there's no dex space after Heliolisk and it evolves via stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom