• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbaracle
05x1iK1.jpg

3pbCVWy.jpg

3pbCVWy.jpg

Sweet Christmas crackers. That is...terrifying.

Barbacle fighting with a Doublade in each hand....and neither one of the limbs nor the blades are listening to each other.

I bet Barbacle has eyes on the soles of its feet.

Now we just need to see what Slugoo's evo looks like. Hopefully it will actually resemble a dragon in some way.

Wow. Did not see Binacle's evolution coming. I loved Binacle, and I love Barbaracle even more. He definitely has a spot on my team.

Is there any implication that Flabebe is going to be a three-stager? What comes after Florette?

Barbaracle = Barbara + Oracle

Batman confirmed, Serebii out.

A barbarian barnacle hahaha.

Also Klefti's dex entry - the Pokemon isn't what I thought it was, as it turns out.

http://images.*********/vp/src/1380856585499.jpg

That thing....It scares me ._. Now where are the Pokemon that are more animal like already? Where's this gen's monkey!?

Not to go all bogleech on you but the elemental monkeys are in the Central Kalos Dex and "invertebrates" (an umbrella term for phyla that just so happen to be less related to humans than others) need more love.

Also Klefti's dex entry - the Pokemon isn't what I thought it was, as it turns out.

http://images.*********/vp/src/1380856585499.jpg

That's just what Klefki wants you to think.

@BlackButterfree; @MonkeyBoy210; perhaps I should clarify from Tsutarja, he said that the gyms are said to be those. So... I'm hoping for Fire, Water, Normal and Steel as the Elites with Ghost as the champion. A guy can dream right?

Hopefully those are the gym types. How many gym types are confirmed?

so far the first six have been confirmed to be real. The last two are what's left to be confirmed.

So dark is OFFICIALLY confirmed as a gym? YASSSS

tumblr_mu0v3qvZNo1qhhn2no4_250.gif

#YouBettaWorkBitch

"It never lets go of a key that it likes, so people give it the keys to vaults and safes as a way to prevent crime."

Real smart, until some villain uses a psychic type to brainwash it. Actually, I can somehow see Team Flare doing something like that. If Klefki isn't part of some sort of sub-plot, I will be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom