• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Elite Four don't use Mega-Evolutions o_O Well, the Champion does, at least. (Very last Pokemon on the picture)
Someone said (on another board) that all of them use Mega Evolutions and even listed their teams ._. I hope that isn't fake.

Mega Chandelure, Druddigon, Gyarados and Scizor, apparently.

I heard from another leaker the same teams, but that they didn't use Mega-Evolutions. I think it was Kanpatchi that said something like "No, but the Gyarados may as well have been - it was prepared for everything!". Maybe they use them during the rematch or something.

Is there any mention of where Eevees can be found? I.e, are they going to be in the wild like BW/BW2 or given to you by an NPC like HGSS? Just curious, seeing as how that's how it worked last time we got an eeveelution corresponding to a new type.

From what I heard Eevee is pretty common to find this Generation

inb4 sylveon evolbes when eevee learns trump card

You just posted that ...?

Love the art style for the NPC trainers, :3
oh and has anyone found a way to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, or is that still a mystery?

Still a mystery. Along with it's stats. First it takes a critical, Rain boosted, Life Orb boosted, STAB boosted Hydro Pump from Politoed and doesn't even do half damage, and then it completely wipes the floor with Mega-Blastoise in three attacks.

Oh, and Skrelp evolves when it knows Camouflage, in case that's not listed.

Internet issues. >_<

At the least it's got great Special Defense, HP, and if it can 3HKO a Mega Blastoise it should have decent Sp Atk even unboosted.

So it means its bad stats are Attack (no use when its movepool is primarily Special), Defense (Poison Jab/Iron Head warning), and Speed (did it outrun the Blastoise?)

Yeah, I think the megas are gonna be in the rematches, with Diantha being the exception. I wonder if they'll give a plot reason for the megas or nothing at all.

You just posted that ...?

Love the art style for the NPC trainers, :3
oh and has anyone found a way to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, or is that still a mystery?

Still a mystery. Along with it's stats. First it takes a critical, Rain boosted, Life Orb boosted, STAB boosted Hydro Pump from Politoed and doesn't even do half damage, and then it completely wipes the floor with Mega-Blastoise in three attacks.

Oh, and Skrelp evolves when it knows Camouflage, in case that's not listed.

Internet issues. >_<

At the least it's got great Special Defense, HP, and if it can 3HKO a Mega Blastoise it should have decent Sp Atk even unboosted.

So it means its bad stats are Attack (no use when its movepool is primarily Special), Defense (Poison Jab/Iron Head warning), and Speed (did it outrun the Blastoise?)

did'nt outspeed politoed
it probably has a bad learnset, fairy types, normal, and some status moves

I like Dragalge's Poison/Dragon typing. The only problem is that now I actually have to decide if I like Greninja or Delphox more since I'll need a water type.

I like Dragalge's Poison/Dragon typing. The only problem is that now I actually have to decide if I like Greninja or Delphox more since I'll need a water type.

Dragalge can still learn water moves by virtue of its pre-evo being Water-type (and I think you mean Surf).

Wasn't there a pic that showed a character with four pokes, one being Mega Gyarados? The Clawitzer one showed a floor, and the MGyarsdos one showed a sky, no floor. Perhaps same area?

Iirc that Mega Gyarados is owned by Lysandre (Team Flare Boss).

I'm surprised that Aron's line hasn't shown up yet.
Would've expected Aggron to get a Mega.

Dragalge can still learn water moves by virtue of its pre-evo being Water-type (and I think you mean Surf).

That's true, but I do mean Water-type. As a general rule my team always feels incomplete if I don't at least have a water, a fire, and a grass pokemon in there somewhere. Counting Dragalge as the honorary water pokemon would open my team up for another slot though.

That's true, but I do mean Water-type. As a general rule my team always feels incomplete if I don't at least have a water, a fire, and a grass pokemon in there somewhere. Counting Dragalge as the honorary water pokemon would open my team up for another slot though.

True, true... Although the Water-type ends up being the most useful due to Surf.

valhallaxy.tumblr.com/image/63263253092

Dragalge's dex entry ended up being pretty cool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom