• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, it actually does look like a sunflower - I just saw a fan art of it being like that lol. I was worried it would be like Samurott and his swords in his 2D sprites. That's pretty neat actually. Also, if that Smogon data thing that was posted earlier is any indication, it has basically 60 physical stats, 100-120 special/speed stats. Dunno if it has earned a spot on my team yet - I still don't even know my team lol.

Also, nice seeing actual video too. Man, I want a capture system so I can do a livestream when the game comes out lol, but the last time I saw a price for something like that, I cowered in fear.

EDIT: Ohai Braixen (Pokemon-amie)
14xikip.jpg

Last edited:
Talking about Heliolisk... are its stats any good? What does it shine at? I'm looking for a sixth member for my team and I'm thinking about using Heliolisk.

A thread on Smogon has its stats down as: Base 60 HP / 65 Atk / 50 Def / Sp.Atk 120 / Sp.Def 100 / Speed 120

I wouldn't take those exact figures as gospel, but somewhere around those seems to be likely. Plus it gets Dry Skin, so it's immune to Water! I can't wait to use it!

Talking about Heliolisk... are its stats any good? What does it shine at? I'm looking for a sixth member for my team and I'm thinking about using Heliolisk.

A thread on Smogon has its stats down as: Base 60 HP / 65 Atk / 50 Def / Sp.Atk 120 / Sp.Def 100 / Speed 120

I wouldn't take those exact figures as gospel, but somewhere around those seems to be likely. Plus it gets Dry Skin, so it's immune to Water! I can't wait to use it!
Thanks! Hmm... Speed and Special Attack seem to be its best stats... Seems good, not to mention it has a cool design. I think I've made my choice then.

Fennekin's Tail Whip in that video is SO cute!

If those Heliolisk stats are accurate then it's gonna make for an excellent in-game electric type.

Do we have any news on HM's yet? I'm sure I read somewhere that the amount of HM's were being kept to a minimum? I don't want a HM slave :(

I can´t wait for this games to happen! *_*

I´m just sad there is no other bug line, at least Bug Eevee!

Oh wow, it actually does look like a sunflower - I just saw a fan art of it being like that lol. I was worried it would be like Samurott and his swords in his 2D sprites. That's pretty neat actually. Also, if that Smogon data thing that was posted earlier is any indication, it has basically 60 physical stats, 100-120 special/speed stats. Dunno if it has earned a spot on my team yet - I still don't even know my team lol.

Also, nice seeing actual video too. Man, I want a capture system so I can do a livestream when the game comes out lol, but the last time I saw a price for something like that, I cowered in fear.

EDIT: Ohai Braixen (Pokemon-amie)
14xikip.jpg

I've wanted to find one of those video capture systems as well so I could do a potential Let's Play, but I can never find one.

That last screenshot seems to fit Braixen really well...

Someone on Serebii posted an image that confirms Ralts is now part Fairy. So presumably Kirlia is aswell. I know these two being Fairies has been floating around since the leaking started, but at least we have actual confirmation now.

Zeb - Any word on Gallade? Fairy Fighting would be an interesting typing, helps to combat the steel weakness.

Seeing as Psychic is the Ralts line (where the hell do I put the ' again ._.) core trait, I'm pretty sure it would remain Psychic/Fighting.

Absol - Fair enough there was talk of Ralts going to Fairy/Psychic rather than Psychic/Fairy. I'm sure we will get a Fairy/Fighting soon anyway.

p.s the ' goes after the s in this case. It is Ralts' core trait.

Zeb - Any word on Gallade? Fairy Fighting would be an interesting typing, helps to combat the steel weakness.

Seems likely it'll stay Psychic/Fighting, given the rest of the line is Psychic/Fairy and not the opposite way around. In this XY promotional double battle, someone using a Noivern hit Gallade with a Draco Meteor, which if it was part Fairy, wouldn't have damaged it.

Hey is there any explanation in game about how the Fairy type came into being? Or how old Pokemon such as Jigglypuff which weren't Fairy type before now are?
Please don't let it be just some NPC mentioning they discovered a new type and papering over 20 years of history just like that?

Also, this immunity to Dragon makes no sense, so my little Jigglypuff can get a Dragon tail to the face and come off completely unscathed?

So.. with the entire dex apparently known by now, we only have three legendaries this time around? Excluding potential DLC/event legendaries and what not, of course.

Also, this immunity to Dragon makes no sense, so my little Jigglypuff can get a Dragon tail to the face and come off completely unscathed?

I think Draco Meteor is a funnier example of the immunity. Giant chunks of rock falling from the sky and fairies just don't give a damn about it.

Genwunner - Nothing I have seen leaked anyway. Maybe the anime will show something or it will be explained in game. I'm not really too worried, there have been lots of unexplained changes to the type chart to balance it better.

Zeb - Cheers, No idea how to pick a team for this gen at all. If the Exp All is powerful enough I may have to keep 8 or 9 on the go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom