• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those natures are 'elusive'? Their (painfully) common for me.

Well there is a 4% chance of getting the right nature. I guess some people are luckier than others. I am not one of those lucky people, I suppose. There are times when I try to pass down a nature with an Everstone, I actually have to go through like 10 eggs before I hit the lucky half. :p

Its three times the amount for me so I often work with what I have.

Since I don't really do competitive battling, I just reset the game until I get a decent nature for a Pokemon that I plan to use, like a Special-Attack boosting nature for Espeon and an Attack-boosting Nature for Heracross with no regards for either what the hindering stat is or what the Pokemon's IV's are. If my only goal is to beat the game (and if I have the motivation to take on the Battle faculty for the sake of 100% completion) then doing just that is more than enough (or just enough for Battle Faculties, along with strategies, moves, and items).

Wait, you're contradicting yourself. You said in a previous post that those "elusive" natures are common for you but now you're saying that you're 3x unluckier than I am (which is saying something :p). Which one is it?

I love Pokémon with Lonely natures. IDK what stats that nature helps/neutralizes. But I love the idea that I caught a Pokémon who was ALWAYS alone, whether by choice or by circumstance, and then through our journey together, they finally experience true, selfless friendship. I know it's just data in a computer, but I actually do care for my Pokémon. Each and everyone. :')

Why the estimated stats for the new pokemon arent in the first page with the other important news?

1381453636957.png

California

@DaPandaBear You had to go break my heart. The best I've ever gotten breeding for IVs was a Gible with perfect Hp, Atk, SpD, and Spe after a fun 10+ hours. Of course, it all had to be ruined by it's goddamned timid nature. Curse you, gen 4 everstone!!

Farfetch'd is a mega potential, according to the trademark list, low potential, at least. There is no mentioning of Dunsparce.

Anything about Mega Floatzel at all? Cause that's the one I really want to have a Mega, there are other Pokemon I want to have Megas, but mostly that one.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's kinda unlikely... sorry. :(

No Mega Floatzel?

[video=youtube;uLfj2H_14F4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLfj2H_14F4[/video]

Why does my favorite Pokemon go so unloved?

Last edited:
@DaPandaBear You had to go break my heart. The best I've ever gotten breeding for IVs was a Gible with perfect Hp, Atk, SpD, and Spe after a fun 10+ hours. Of course, it all had to be ruined by it's goddamned timid nature. Curse you, gen 4 everstone!!

You probably should have worked it the other way around. Get the right nature first, then reset until the IV's are right as natures don't reset once the Pokemon's egg is bred but IV's do.

Those natures are 'elusive'? Their (painfully) common for me.

Well there is a 4% chance of getting the right nature. I guess some people are luckier than others. I am not one of those lucky people, I suppose. There are times when I try to pass down a nature with an Everstone, I actually have to go through like 10 eggs before I hit the lucky half. :p

Its three times the amount for me so I often work with what I have.

Since I don't really do competitive battling, I just reset the game until I get a decent nature for a Pokemon that I plan to use, like a Special-Attack boosting nature for Espeon and an Attack-boosting Nature for Heracross with no regards for either what the hindering stat is or what the Pokemon's IV's are. If my only goal is to beat the game (and if I have the motivation to take on the Battle faculty for the sake of 100% completion) then doing just that is more than enough (or just enough for Battle Faculties, along with strategies, moves, and items).

Wait, you're contradicting yourself. You said in a previous post that those "elusive" natures are common for you but now you're saying that you're 3x unluckier than I am (which is saying something :p). Which one is it?

In terms of hatching a descendant that carries the desired nature I meant. For some unknown reason I get something else other than it. I might avoid breeding in X/Y unless changes were made to its mechanics.

According to Smogon:

#???? - Mega Medicham (Fighting/Psychic)
Base 60/100/85/80/85/100 (BST: 510)

For some reason they list the ability as Huge Power but we know that not to be the case. Kind of annoyed how Mega Evolution is never distributed to HP and they wasted stat boosts on Medicham's SAtk instead of putting it in HP or more importantly, speed.

Anyone got a link to Josh on /vp/ ?

Or know what he is doing with his Mawile?

wow, i never liked medicham, but i do like that mega evo, i might just catch one in my current platinum run and train it

Butterfrite, please! And Eonite (Eevee).

A Bug/Psychic Mega Butterfree with Synchronize and overall better stats (my favorite Pokémon deserves no less!)

A Normal Mega Eevee could give us Eevee lovers a Normal-type "evolution" without spelling the evolutionary line's untimely death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom