• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, I really doubt GF would make a "sexy" Pokemon. Poor Sirene probably has it bad enough from fanartists. I say "probably" because I'm too scared to look up fanart of Sirene.
Lopunny...
Gardevoir. 'Nuff said.
Ok so I'm about to sound like a lazy scumbag fair warning.

I'm like not even interested in trying to figure out what the Riddler means. Idk it's probably just me but it feels like too much trouble. I'd rather just wait to see actual reveals instead of making 92728203738 incorrect interpretations of things he says.

It's starting to become:
*Riddler posts picture of a stick*
Fandom: "OMG Farfetch'd Mega confirmed !!!11!1!
Other Fandom: "No u dummies, 'stick' starts with 's' and ends with 'k' so obv Sawk is getting an Alolan Form."

Don't get me wrong I love speculation but his "leaks" just hardly narrow things down enough for me to want to bother with them [usually].
If Sawk got an Alolan Form I would absolutely die. I love Sawk. I want Sawk to get more love for Sawk is awesome.

And I'm not having a lot of luck puzzling out what Edward Nygma--AKA the Riddler--has been saying lately. It's a bit too vague for me.
Just saw this post on 4chan: /vp/ - Hi /vp/, I'm working at the translation team for P - Pokémon - 4chan
At least s/he didn't say that his/her uncle works at Nintendo. But yeah, that one seems pretty darned fake.

I just realized what Marshadow meant, Martial Arts + Shadow, not just some sort of swamp. which could explain the ghost-fighting type.

Last edited:
In the next leaks revealed some new Mega Evolutions for some are Kalos Pokémon like Aegislash Heliolisk Florges Gogoat and Trevenant

Just wondering, why do people think the Riddler is legit? I ask because, to me, they seem to be giving absolute non-info that people can interpret in any way they want. Have they leaked anything solid?
Essentially, the Riddler has alluded to a myriad of content prior to it's announcement in the form of riddles. Every riddle has led to confirmed information. Riddler is (believe it or not) the most credible source out there right now.
Edit: Check the 1st page of the thread if you don't believe us, she/he is extremely accurate.

Last edited:
Gardevoir. 'Nuff said.

Yeah but I think the thing there is that Gardevoir isn't intended to be sexy, people just interpret it that way. Basing a Popplio evolution off of a stereotypically voluptuous/scantily clad female superhero would, by associative property, be designed with "sexy" in mind.

I just realized what Marshadow meant, Marshal Arts + Shadow, not just some sort of swamp. which could explain the ghost-fighting type.

The leak that claims it's a Ghost/Fighting-type isn't very credible aside from being linked to by the Riddler, and that doesn't even necessarily mean that the whole leak is true. They could have just got one significant thing right by chance.

I just realized what Marshadow meant, Marshal Arts + Shadow, not just some sort of swamp. which could explain the ghost-fighting type.

Except that "Marshal arts" is spelled Martial arts and not the way you wrote it lol.......So yeah the name being connected to it's typing in that regard doesn't make any sense lol

The purple crystal probably connects to some future unrevealed element.

Just saw this post on 4chan: /vp/ - Hi /vp/, I'm working at the translation team for P - Pokémon - 4chan

Has anyone actually read this? It's incredible with the amount of information, true or not. Take a look at it, I mean it. Brings back the hype after today's disappointment. Besides, what if everything this leaker has said is actually TRUE?

So the Riddler posted a picture of the manga Rockruff with the purple crystal and commented on it. Anyone proficient enough in Chinese to know if he's hinting at something?

回复:【需要看一看】来自4ch的流言!~_精灵宝可梦吧_百度贴吧

I think what he's saying is:

'Put your hands up if you think that the change in Rockruff's crystal is not just purely aesthetic and it has a purpose in the future! Let's see if you all are sensitive to information (I think what he means here is the change in the collar so...)'

Anyway, I don't think he is implying anything, but once again my Chinese is really mediocre so I might be wrong (but hopefully I am not)

Has anyone actually read this? It's incredible with the amount of information, true or not. Take a look at it, I mean it. Brings back the hype after today's disappointment. Besides, what if everything this leaker has said is actually TRUE?

Yes, I've read it, and concluded that's it's a terribly weak effort.

Nor do I see anything particularly interesting or exciting...

"You can transfer Pokémon from Go" - uhhh ok

"Alolan Muk is water type" - okay so another alola form

"Solgaleo and lunala have signature z-moves" - would that really be a big surprise?

"Synchro is in the game but it's not like ash-greninja" - alright thanks for not elaborating on that at all (also they later say that ash-greninja isn't in the game, which the vastly more credible chinese leak disagrees with sooooooo)

"Aether and skull are both bad but later aether turns good" - woah dude slow down, i can't even process this massively exciting development

"More charizard/mewtwo promotion, this time with z-crystals and an alain cameo" - i'll let this one speak for itself

"Litten gets the fanwank four-legged panther evo you all wish it had" - obvious hype bait

Yes, I've read it, and concluded that's it's a terribly weak effort.

Nor do I see anything particularly interesting or exciting...

"You can transfer Pokémon from Go" - uhhh ok

"Alolan Muk is water type" - okay so another alola form

"Solgaleo and lunala have signature z-moves" - would that really be a big surprise?

"Synchro is in the game but it's not like ash-greninja" - alright thanks for not elaborating on that at all (also they later say that ash-greninja isn't in the game, which the vastly more credible chinese leak disagrees with sooooooo)

"Aether and skull are both bad but later aether turns good" - woah dude slow down, i can't even process this massively exciting development

"More charizard/mewtwo promotion, with z-crystals and an alain cameo" - i'll let this one speak for itself

"Litten gets the fanwank four-legged panther evo you all wish it had" - obvious hype bait

I read it and sure it was good for a little hype. What caught my attention the most was the story involving the UBs, Aether, and Lillie.

My question is why can't we have an anime leaker? :(

I don't even think it was good for hype, it was only good for wasting my time...

Check it again, the leaker confirms that it's fake near the end of the thread.

So, is no gonna found out about the naming of Marshadow? being a ghost/fighting that relates to having Martial Arts and a shadow could be a pun on shadowboxing.

Back
Top Bottom