• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I have not been as impressed with the design of a Pokémon as I am with Silvadi. Truly SPECTACULAR and I look forward to using it on my team.

As for the Jangmo'o evolutions, their designs ARE a little busy, but I'm still impressed. Dragon/Fighting is also a new type combo, so I'm interested to see what moves it can learn and how it will be used effectively in battle. Also, this is totes the Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus line of this gen.

Oh. And it's evolutions look like they're based on a monk Staff. To me.

Last bit. Truly, truly, truly disappointed in the design of Alolan Grimer.

In case if anyone is wondering about the remote control that Gladion uses to activate Silvadi's AR System;

LQz3Pj.png

Jaranga (Jangmo's Final Evo) looks like uber-armored and like he has too many rings on him, LOL. Should have been part Steel Type with that kind of armor, appearance wise anyways. But I like how the design is similar to that of a theropod dinosaur in form. Also, maybe its me, but I also find the dragon having a sort of egyptian warrior feel to it, which is pretty neat. For the rest, Silvadi looks absolutely awesome, being a nice mix of cat and wolf, which goes nicely with the aquatic and bird-like elements it had in its former self. Makes the design that much more appealing as a result.

Anyone want to take a guess at what Jararanga is based off of? Sauropod? Anklosaurus? A mix of both?

I would say something akin to a theropod dinosaur such as a Megaraptor, like this guy:

latest

This is fitting as Grimlock in Beast Wars is also a die-hard warrior at heart, but more savage too. Jaranga has kind of the same body build, especially with the long armed claws it has.

"Me, Jaranga, crush you!"

boy I could literally have a 6 fairy type team now thanks to Silvadi, without having to use Comfey which I doubt will be useful in single player.

Cutiefly Evo
Popllio's 3rd form (Assuming its part fairy type which is lookin likely.)
Morelul (I hope it evolves into something neato.)
Mimikyu
Silvadi (Fairy Type)
Alolan Ninetales

Nice to see that we finally have what is essentially our first raptor Pokémon. But due to his typing I've gotta keep him away from fairies at all costs.

And Silvadi looks badass. Definitely putting him on my team.

Searched the /vp/ archive to see if any of the "leaks" posted there matched stuff from the CoroCoro leaker. Found these posts about Type: Null's evo. Most of this could be classed as "easy guesses", but I thought I'd post it anyway. Interestingly the name they gave for the evo, "silvsomething", is quite similar to the name given by the CoroCoro leaker, Shiruvadi (シルヴァディ).

The only other things in the post are that the starter leaks are real, and that there are 80 new Pokemon (similar number to the Sept 15th leak).

Posted 1st Oct:
/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #28864510
Its not very exciting, just screencap and make a thread when its revealed if you want more and ill prove myself

big surprise type null evolves, mask comes off. gains multitype
starter leaks are real, another big surprise.
only 80 new pokemon
Everything else i know is worthless lol

Posted 3rd Oct:
/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #28886305
type null evolves, loses the mask. its silvsomething icr
it gains multitype
starter evos. final forms are real. screencap this idc

So this is definitely real and we're looking at around 80 new pokes, and we know over half of them.

So...the leak that said that Alolan persian is plumeria main Pokémon, alolan muk is guzman main Pokémon, and zinnia will look a bit older in this game is true :0

Good!

So this is definitely real and we're looking at around 80 new pokes, and we know over half of them.

I dunno, the fact that we haven't seen Fossils (might not happen though), the other island guardians, Marshadow and a potential third legendary (if they're not one and the same), the pseudo line (might be Jangmo-o but we've never seen the pseudo legend prerelease, but things do change), the two-three other mythicals that will inevitably crop up (if Marshadow isn't one), the snowman and dolphin from the leak and then a bunch of random Pokémon we haven't seen (like the Pumpkaboo and Bergmite lines last Gen) makes me think the number will be more like late eighties to mid nineties.

Especially since we have a good number of Pokémon revealed that look like they'll get an evo or prevo.

So we have 3 new Pokémon and an Alolan Form confirmed, wonder if Jangmo-o is the pseudo of the generation

Just because they had one thing right, doesn't mean they got the other things right too though. Look at the Chinese leak, who has in fact gotten one thing wrong already ;)

Though I wouldn't be surprised if we're only getting 80. It seems the Alola Forms are taking up the spaces of new Ice- and Dark-types for one, and with X/Y we saw the majority of the Pokémon beforehand too...

Hindsight is 20 20 lol, we look too much into falsifying a leak, like it's in our blood to question everything after being shot down so many time.

Also Jararanga definitely looks like it got some reference from an Ankylosaurus, Due to its tail club and scale like armour.

Also Silvadi, makes me question more if that leak with the cat like pokemon being able to breed and get any type is anything related to type:null and it's evolution, cause that head is quite feline looking lol.

What?

What leak is that, and why would it be real?
/vp/ - Pokemon Sun & Moon Story & Character Info - Pokémon - 4chan

this leak from yesterday,he even said that tomorrow(today,because this leak was posted yesterday) the scan showing Type Null evo and other things will be revealed

/vp/ - Pokemon Sun & Moon Story & Character Info - Pokémon - 4chan

this leak from yesterday,he even said that tomorrow(today,because this leak was posted yesterday) the scan showing Type Null evo and other things will be revealed

That leak is fake, he said Silvadi was a person, and when he got caught he said everyone dies in the end lol

That leak is fake, he said Silvadi was a person, and when he got caught he said everyone dies in the end lol
Oh damn xD

Well...if zinnia come back is not old xD i don't want to see an old looking zinnia,anyway...

if she's coming back...what will be her role?

So...the leak that said that Alolan persian is plumeria main Pokémon, alolan muk is guzman main Pokémon, and zinnia will look a bit older in this game is true :0

Good!
Zinnia being older makes sense since ORAS is in the same timeline as FRLG the beginning so it makes logic sense to change her to reflect that.

The differences in Sun and Moon are probably because of new staff and new ideas tbh.

And, I'd assume, a general desire to shake things up after 20 years, which is wonderful, but why would you ever follow the series' biggest-ever shake-up with... a complete wiping of the slate and starting from scratch? Taking a back-to-basics approach, I could understand (even if I'm growing rather tired of that maneuver), but not an all-out destruction of the series's whole legacy up to this point, including all of the brand-new ideas had just been introduced.

Back
Top Bottom