• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Well, weirdly enough on the website they're both mentioned on the "Battle Tree" page...

So maybe once you finish the Battle Tree you can advance to the League? Or the famous trainers you recruit will become part of the League? No idea, but they would've gotten seperate pages if they didn't have anything to do with each other I think.
If I am corrrect the statement is made that only those who have beaten the Islans Challenge and League can travel to the Battle Tree.

1. We complete the Island Trials
2. We Conquer the newly opened Pokemon League
3. We are allowed to go to the Battle Tree

Last edited:
1. We complete the Island Trials
2. We Conquer the newly opened Pokemon League
3. We are allowed to go to the Battle Tree
i don't think-- right now at least-- that the new League will play a factor in us going to the Battle Tree. i think they're simply lumped together because they're post-game content.

Just a thought, what if Cosmog and the other little guy don't actually evolve into Solgaleo and Lunala, but they're like a Carbink/Diancie situation.

Just a thought, what if Cosmog and the other little guy don't actually evolve into Solgaleo and Lunala, but they're like a Carbink/Diancie situation.
IMO, that would be pretty dull.

Also, since we only saw Cosmog and not the other one (people initially assumed the two pre-evos were counterparts exclusive to each version), it pretty much means the other creature is probably an evolution or something.

Does anyone else figure the big secret abt the starters ended up being that they all have signature moves. Not that I'm happy about it, especially since primarina's heals status conditions. Though Incineroar's is approiately awesome as hell.
Does anyone figure Throat Chop, Laser Sight and uh. Light Screen+Reflect/The Other One will be extra signatures? Or maybe they just get them?

I'm not sure what I like better. If they have 2 signature moves that at least feels more special, but I would like other mon to have em too...
I still think their secret is just unique Z-move. Which is pretty cool.

Also, since we only saw Cosmog and not the other one (people initially assumed the two pre-evos were counterparts exclusive to each version), it pretty much means the other creature is probably an evolution or something.

I still think they just the same evolution line. Cosmog -> another one -> Solgaleo or Lunala.

I don't see any point if they are two evolution line when their order in Pokedex are Cosmog -> another one -> Solgaleo -> Lunala.

Btw: I hated the fact that Green is Blue in US version, look at him, no blue on him, just the green.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the riddler said the secret may have been scapped.

I really hope we get some female MCs in that battle thing. I am so sick of the males getting the main focus. Even in generations so far its been Red, Gold, and Brendan. |:< Its really inconsiderate in regards to their female players.

I'd be surprised if we got any player characters that aren't Red.

Not that I have a problem with it just being Red, though. The protagonists aren't really meant to be characters unto themselves, and I'd much rather have more NPC characters who actually have some substance to them.

I love it when people have leaked a lot of the info we're getting subtly for months and everyone dusted it off as nonsense. Looking back is funny when you see that.
Ohkay, so what about that data you posted right after the datamine with Alolan forms that weren't confirmed. Like Dragonite. And Rapidash. Hm?

I mean. It would. But it's just an idea. Wouldn't be so farfetch'd, considering what they did with Carbink and Diancie. I wouldn't be bored by it.

Just a side note, because UBs are considered Pokémon, they have now revealed 60 of the 81 Pokémon that we are supposed to get. I don't know if this is the last news dump, considering the games are to be released in 3 weeks, but if it is, that means that almost all of the Pokémon were revealed to us (sans the demo datamine dump) before release, UNLESS there really is more Pokémon and Alola formes that were scrubbed from the demo.

Well. In three weeks we'll see. I've already bought the games, so all I have to do is go show my receipt to Gamestop on the 18th and pick them up. :)

Also, does anyone know how early in the game we will be able to use Pokémon Bank? Decidueye and Primarina are both going to be on my team (because I literally can't decide between them), so I need to know how early I can box Rowlet/Popplio and send them to Bank so that I can then send them back over to the games. Hell, I might even have Incineroar on my team, since there's such a lack of new fire type Pokémon.

Basically meaning I'll have to start the game over three times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a side note, because UBs are considered Pokémon, they have now revealed 60 of the 81 Pokémon that we are supposed to get. I don't know if this is the last news dump, considering the games are to be released in 3 weeks, but if it is, that means that almost all of the Pokémon were revealed to us (sans the demo datamine dump) before release, UNLESS there really is more Pokémon and Alola formes that were scrubbed from the demo.

Well. In three weeks we'll see. I've already bought the games, so all I have to do is go show my receipt to Gamestop on the 18th and pick them up. :)

Also, does anyone know how early in the game we will be able to use Pokémon Bank? Decidueye and Primarina are both going to be on my team (because I literally can't decide between them), so I need to know how early I can box Rowlet/Popplio and send them to Bank so that I can then send them back over to the games. Hell, I might even have Incineroar on my team, since there's such a lack of new fire type Pokémon.

Basically meaning I'll have to start the game over three times.
Honestly I would be literally shock if there's 1 more info trailer after this the only trailer I expect at this point is the animated kind with both Protagonists through Alola.

57 out of 73, if you don't include the UB's and 57 out of 72 when taking out Marshadow as a Mythical.

Do you think we can get the remaining 15 in the next 3 weeks? Maybe 1 trailer each week with 5 Pokemon in? Some would be evo lines so not take up that much space/time, could probably throw in the remaining Alola forms as well.

Honestly I would be literally shock if there's 1 more info trailer after this the only trailer I expect at this point is the animated kind with both Protagonists through Alola.
But there is also the fact that corocoro releases just before it and I actually would not be surprised if we see one more around the 7.
Also the one that might be marshadow is still not even confirmed as marshadow we do not know for sure that's him or a mythical so he still counts and UBs as far as I have seen still have not been fully confirmed as pokemon either.

Back
Top Bottom