• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I am not trusting much the Grimer CoroCoro page...

In his profile, I can see that his typing is inside two boxes (purple and black, for Poison and Dark), I don't remember every Coro Coro, but the ones I do, I remember something like that:

タイプ:どく・あく

Instead of two, separated boxes between the name and the rest of the profile.

Also, Alolan Meowth is kinda... too "extra" in that page? Like, when normally they show again already revealed Pokémon in CoroCoro normally there is an information about it? Also, all screenshots in this page are something we had?

This part I really don't remember so someone help me remembers: The unnamed Trial Captain name in Japanese wasn't Lychee? It was something like ライチ I believe, instead of Ilima? Or it was two different characters?

Edit: I found Irima on Japanese Trailer, I really didn't remembered.

Last edited:
Hey random thought here. Not much has been released about jangmo-o, and according to the unconfirmed leak it now has two revealed evos in corocoro. I have no idea as to how the monk staff pertains, but given how it appears to have those yellow armor plates it makes me think of a baby dino. There was a leak a while ago (do not remember where I saw it or who it was) that said something about a stegosaurus(sp?) pokemon. They also have said nothing about fossil pokemon in this one. Perhaps jangmo-o and his evolutions are the fossil and stego pokemon.

Apparently, the Leaker that leaked CoroCoro has said that he isn't going to post anymore.
He was also the one who said Jangmo-o evolves into a Dragon/Fighting and Type:Null evolved, like if he said it then why hold the images back?

Perhaps he only had access to the one picture, but enough time to collect the info? He's probably trying to save his own skin

Apparently, the Leaker that leaked CoroCoro has said that he isn't going to post anymore.
He was also the one who said Jangmo-o evolves into a Dragon/Fighting and Type:Null evolved, like if he said it then why hold the images back?

I feel like that sekkyonist is just very stupid...

You release a scan without NOTHING BIG(just a new form for an old pokemon),you tease BIG THINGS but when someone ask you to release the other scans you say

"no sorry,i can't"

Seriously...what's wrong with this guy?.-.

I'm guessing he learned to play people like a D*** Fiddle now.

He is probably protecting himself. He probably works for them or know someone who does and doesn't want to get in that much trouble. Those can be huge law suits depending on the circumstance. The point is he isn't posting anymore.

I'm just hoping if we do get the alola form of diglett that it becomes fire/ground like all the predictions think, and i still think an alola ponyta would be nice too. However I have not seen that one in any leaks. I also highly doubt any leak that says anything about growlithe is untrue considering we have seen arcanine a few times. I don't have a preference to the new grimer he freaks me out a little haha.

Last edited:
While I get peoples frustrations I'm not sure I get the blatant hate for the leaker.......It''s almost as if people think they "owe" us something. They don't HAVE to do anything........ We're lucky he leaked the Grimer page. Scanning magazines and uploading them to the internet before their release IS illegal after all. I can't blame someone for not wanting to risk themselves over info that'll be released in a matter of days anyway.

Actually he did buy a corocoro but I wasnt sure how did he get it. He said he's on the way to buy corocoro before he leaked stuffs. He said he won't post more scans and Joe said probably because of the copyright. You know, magazines stuff. We just hope more scans will be leaked tomorrow in 2ch and probably trailer thats out on the 14th. Sekkyonist (the leaker) also mentioned that Jararanga (Jangmo-o's last evo) didnt look like dragon/fighting and he wasn't sure if he'll use it on his team.

Well, i don't think that he leaks fake information. The grimer design is pretty neat (dat skull, i like it), Jangmo can be seen on the next page. Jangmo evolution name sounds very typical for japanese evolutionary lines. So, I think the info is true. The reasons why he doesn't want to leak more pics is also explainable, since leaking the magazine pages is illegal after all.
I love that info anyway.

Say, regarding the Shiruvadi thing, could this one fake picture actually be Shiruvadi?

CueqawtWgAAqBAW.jpg

It's design is just as wacky and un-Pokémon-like as Type: Null. Even if it is fake, I wouldn't be surprised if Type: Null ended up evolving into something similar.

I doubt it would be that just because I would actually be a little surprised if they made null bipedal, but given its creation and all the different parts it has chances are good that it will be a bit of a catastrophe. In terms of it will have a little of everything going on. I just hope they keep it kind of mysterious looking. I pondered the idea that maybe its evolve form might be marshadow because it has parts that would work for it, but I would be thoroughly surprised by that. Then again several legendaries have been human creations.

Say, regarding the Shiruvadi thing, could this one fake picture actually be Shiruvadi?

CueqawtWgAAqBAW.jpg

It's design is just as wacky and un-Pokémon-like as Type: Null. Even if it is fake, I wouldn't be surprised if Type: Null ended up evolving into something similar.
Very unlikely imo

So one of the rumors is stating something about a Dark/Fairy Persian as I'm reading around here? Interesting. If true, how viable is the typing, because I always liked Persian from the very start.

I repeat: Discussion about how good/bad Pokémon will be competitively doesn't belong here, please take it somewhere else.

Meanwhile, I found this on twitter:

Very probably fake, but would love this being real!

I mean, you can also tell that it's 2D art and not a 3D model (not to beat a dead horse), but this is one of the most magical pokemon designs I've seen in a while. I wish this was real, too.

pc2.jpg

One of the images posted to Serebii. Can anyone make out what that thing the girl with the yellow shirt is interacting with?

Back
Top Bottom